ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=

Max and Dustin were now on their bikes, pedalling to Family Video to set up what Dustin had called the 'Base of Operations'

Dustin swung the door open with heavy force.

"Hey, Steve." Dustin rushed in, out of breath from the ride.

"You guys see this?" Steve asked. pointing to the television showing that a student of Hawkins High had died.

"How many phones do you have?" Dustin completely ignored Steve's question.

"Someone was murdered." Steve pressed on.

"How many phones do you have?" Dustin asked again. more force to his voice this time.

"Two. Why?"

"Technically three, if you count Keith's in the back?" Robin added on looking as equally confused as Steve.

"Yeah, three works." Max nodded to Dustin.

Dustin quickly threw off his bag.

"What are you doing?" Steve asked.

Dustin slid his bag over the counter.

"Woah! What are you—"

"My pile!"

"No, no, no! My tapes! Dude."

Dustin slid over the counter successfully knocking everything off in the process. He quickly scrambled to sit on the stool in front of the computer and immediately began typing away.

"What are you doing man?" Steve exclaimed, waving his arms about and making his way over to Dustin.

"Setting up base of operations here." Dustin stated as if it was the most normal thing ever.

"Base of operations?" Robin asked.

"Get off." Steve scolded.

"I need it." Dustin replied.

"For what?"

"Eddies friends phone numbers."

"Oh Eddie your new best friend you think is cooler than me because he plays your nerdy game?"

"Eddie yeah— I never said that." Dustin turned to look at steve, an offended look on his face.

"Seriously, you guys, maybe on a Monday you can play around here like toddlers, but it's Saturday." Robin said, trying to pile all the tapes back up. "It's our busiest day." She re-placed the sign that Dustin had kicked off back on the counter.

"All right look Robin, I empathise, but this cannot wait until Monday." Dustin wrote stuff down on his clipboard.

"Calling all of Eddies friends is an emergency?" She questioned, still placing things back onto the counter.