ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=

Eddie and Lucie had spent the night in the boat house, the rest had gone home.

"I'm sorry." Eddie blurted suddenly, catching Lucie off guard.

"What for?" Lucie raised an eyebrow, she was sat in the corner of the room, she had found a pencil and paper in reefer ricks house and was now spending her time sketching after not being able to get much sleep.

"I just... I'm sorry that I never really talk to you." Eddie admitted, looking down. He was sat with his arms rested on his knees inside the boat.

"What do you mean? We talk..." Lucie questioned, now looking away from her paper and to Eddie.

"No we don't. Not really anyway." He paused. "I know I don't look like the most welcoming guy but I don't want you to be scared of me... I want you to know, that i'm here."

"Eds... I could never be scared of you. I'm sorry I don't talk to you, I guess because we don't really have similar interests, I just assumed you wouldn't really want to listen." Lucie looked back down at her paper and realised her drawing looked a lot like Max. She blushed and flipped the page.

"Luce... I always want to listen I promise." Eddie now moved out the boat and came to sit next to Lucie.

She was about to speak, when noises came from outside. Eddies eyes went wide and he rushed to the window. Lucie stared straight ahead at the door.

Eddie sighed after seeing nothing outside. The door burst open, both of them jumped and Lucie let out a little squeal as Eddie mumbled a quick "Jesus..." and put his hand out in front of him as some sort of protection

Dustin, Robin, Max and Steve came through the door, Lucie and Eddie both sighed in relief.

"Delivery service!" Dustin cheered as him and Robin held up bags of what Lucie assumed was food. Steve gave a little wave.

Lucie smiled, dropped her paper and went to go sit in the boat where Eddie had now moved back to. Robin came and sat opposite Lucie and passed her the bag that she was holding.

Normally around new people Lucie would get so nervous that she would sometimes start to hyperventilate, but it was different with Robin. She felt comfortable with her already.

Lucie accepted the bag gratefully and had a little
root around before pulling out a bag of doritos and began to eat them. She looked to Eddie who was stuffing his mouth with honeycomb cereal. She cringed.

"So we got, uh, some good news and some bad news." Dustin announced. "How do you prefer it?"

"Bad news first, always." Eddie stated. His mouth still full of food as he took a drink of 'woohoo' Lucie tried to stifle a gag at the thought of the texture it was making.