03 What a life

So y'all there's this new restaurant that just opened in school, okay not new new like that since it's over a month or two now

Ella is stuck with classes and Chi Chi also,so I'm all alone in this world and I have to grab some food here.

Okayy,so I'm just going to show you all the food I bought, spaghetti and grilled chicken, it's so pretty to even eat and I wish my friends were here to see this.

Today was so stressful, I had a lot of classes and they took place in different locations,baby girl was just stressed. Sometimes I ask myself,why do I even go to school, like dude,at the end of the day I'm going to drop the certificate and do something else.

Anyways wouldn't want to eat cold food,baby girl got to go"

I dropped my phone on the table and decided to focus on my food, honestly I hated to eat alone especially at a restaurant, I always loved to show off Ella and Chi Chi and also my food.

Now I was alone, some students sitting around glancing at me,some had actually asked to take a photo with me and I was a good mood so why not? well you wouldn't blame them, you didn't get to see the prettiest student in her department everyday, plus an Influencer and first tiktoker to be a brand ambassador for Pepsi, I mean they had to stare na.

The restaurant was simple. I have been to a lot of restaurants and they screamed opulence and class but June's kitchen wasn't that bad.

The first thing that welcomes you into the restaurant behind the glass doors was the sweet scent of food. About 6 LED lights bathed everywhere from the high ceilings and the floors were covered in marble or so.

The walls were splashed white and blue as though it was some sort of mistake by a toddler but this time it was pleasing to the eyes.

The tables were arranged side by side, two chairs for each and two very large windows that could as well be could walls stood at both sides, such that you could see so much happening outside,the grumpy students and  happy ones then low music was playing from the speakers and currently it was Girlfriend by Rugar that was playing.

I loved the vibes generally the place emitted and I noticed there was a lot of girls in the restaurant. In fact of recent the rankings of the restaurant had gone up to no 2 and not gonna lie,there was nothing special.

"Ma'am would you like to have probably a drink?" A husky voice asked me halting my train of thoughts.

I raised my face from my food and slowly fixed my eyes on the intruder and I nearly choked on my food.

What was he doing here dressed in the ridiculous green uniform I've seen some staffs wearing since I got here.

"You" I pointed at him. God,this boy looked more beautiful today or maybe I was drunk, probably the chicken was dipped in beer.

He raised his brow,confused,I mean anyone would be if a total stranger pointed at them. I quickly regained my composure.

"Weren't you the one I saw the other day at the mechanic shop?" I asked and he was about to say something before I cut him off

"Are you stalking me?" I deadpanned and he just stared at me. He had a blank expression so I couldn't tell what exactly it was yesterday was thinking.

"You are staring at me as though you didn't see me there just a few days ago and now you are working in my school, what do you want? A picture with me?" I asked, I mean people would do anything to meet people.

"I don't even know you" He said flatly and I looked at him to be sure he was serious and man was dead serious. His lazy eyes speaking volumes of how he'd rather be anywhere than here.

"How don't you know me?"I know I sounded desperate and stupid at this point but I didn't care, was he trying to get on my nerves, it seemed as though he was very good at it.

He laughed, like that same laugh I remembered, low, senrous and this time mocking.

"Ma'am"

I seethed "Last time I checked, I am not your aunty" I responded and he just stared at me. Again,with an expressionless face.

"If you'd excuse me, I'd like to attend to other customers" He walked out on me while I just stared at him, my mouth left hanging. Can you imagine,what was even sponsoring his pride?

And you had to see the way Prime Academy girls were oogling at him shamelessly, every eyes on him like he was some sort of prized candy, some year 1 student were fawing over him from the table beside me and I hissed, no wonder the rankings went up.

**

Besties Forever GC💖

Ella❤️
Okay for real, I'm considering dropping out

Me
Alaye shut up,you'll still make all A's at the end of the semester 🙄

Chi baby💕
This test ahh
This time it was bunch of lecturers
Surrounded in my hall
What a life
And I shouted Jesus, I cannot take it anymore 😩

Ella❤️
Guy I'm rolling 😂😂😂

Me
Certified clown 😂,mf

Chi Chi 💕
Y'all don't take me serious that's my problem 🙄, if you both see me on Bella Naija next week, don't be surprised

Ella
But you don't have a man😗

Chi Chi
Thank you for reminding me,

Me
God abeggg😂
Okay girls that restaurant I told you both I was going to ba, food was good but the main reason why the rankings are up is because of some proud dude😏

Chi Chi
Sent a photo to the group
This nigga?

Ella
Wow, his fine 🤗

Me
Yeah, how did you get his picture

Chi Chi
Some amebo group chat I'm secretly on with my second line 😂🤣

Me
Dude was claiming he didn't know me,can you imagine, so rude

Ella
Babe chill, it's not that deep, plus not everyone is on social media and not everyone can know you, like there are lots of people out there that don't know you. I mean people have more real life issues than recognizing people.

Chi Chi
You didn't read the part where he was rude to her?

Ella
We both know he was probably not

Chi Chi
Ella tell  me the truth, are you already having feelings for the boy cos I no con dey understand you😏

Me
Help me ask her

Ella
You both don't like hearing the truth, I have a test tomorrow. Goodnight y'all.

I seethed. Typical Ella always running away after getting on my nerves and making me look like a bad person.

I mean would it hurt if she was on my side for once, I mean like Chi Chi.

I went offline and as I laid on my bed and imagined scenes where I could snap that proud dude's neck.

Okay that was extreme.

Gosh, I rolled to the other side of my bed, thinking was so exhausting.

****