2 meeting the avengers

We finally got to the tower. I was horrified I had never met these people before. I wanted nothing more than to cuddle with atlas but dad had to hold him in a crate for traveling.

We finally gor there and I was scared. There were people I only had seen photos of and knew their names I didn't know much about them. They all circled around me and said hi. Atlas was barking and growling when someone who I only knew as tony put his hand on my shoulder. " Shhhhhhh... It's ok atlas. See I'm not hurt." I said moving my shoulder and tapping it. Atlas calmed down a little bit.

My dad started introducing me to the avengers and I said hello and talked with them but all I wanted was to go and nap. I saw this really cute boy there. My dad gave me a funny look when he saw us lock eyes and we both turned away blushing. I didn't know this boy. Tony also gave him the same look my dad gave me. I soon learned that his name was Peter Parker. I was so happy to see uncle Loki again.

1 month later.

I love the tower and the avengers are really nice I did have to show off my powers so they knew what I had. Atlas made new friends with everyone and I think everyone loved him. Me and Peter became best friends. I found out that what I felt for him is called a crush.

Natasha, Wanda, Steve, bucky and Shuri all because like siblings to me. Sometimes annoying sometimes not.

Me and Peter are hanging out today and I am so excited. He said we can watch a show called star wars and it sounds awesome.

A/N I am really tired and I am going to six flags tomorrow so I won't be posting for some time.
.