Chapter Seven

Jordyn

Slap! I jump up ready to fight someone. "Bruh what the fu-" I turn my head to see Lily smiling and waving at me, I let out a deep breath to calm myself down. I look at Lily and ask, "Why would you slap me, Lily Noel?"

She starts to shuffle her feet, looking down and playing with her fingers. "Well, I wanna be with you before you go to work." I mentally awe at her even though she slapped the hell out of me. "Well luckily for you I'm off work today, so we can spend all day together." I grin at Lily.

"Lily! Did you wake auntie up?" I hear Rayne's loud ass yell, we both look towards the door waiting for her appearance. When she finally arrives Lily responds, "Yes, mama." "Good, now go brush your teeth." And with that Lily runs out the room. I make sure she's out of earshot before I look at Rayne and say, "If that devil spawn hits me again Imma put her in a casket so she can meet her maker."

Rayne lets out a loud cackle and I give her a straight face. "A haha hell, you laughing I'm serious." Rayne puts her hand in front of her mouth trying to cover her now giggles, "What did she do? It couldn't have been too bad, you know she loves her ti ti." Rayne asks mockingly.

"That demonic ankle bitter-" Rayne laughs while rolling her eyes, "Not you calling my daughter demonic." "I say that out of love." I quickly say then shake my head. "Anyway, your little crotch goblin decided that the best way to wake me up was to slap the hell out of me." I look over to see Rayne trying to hold her laugh in, "You can go ahead and laugh, but just know when I have kids I'm sure they'll return the favor." The smile on Rayne's face was wiped off immediately.

"There is no need for them to return the favor. I'll handle that, that'll be the last time Lily ever hits you." I giggle, "Well you don't need to be so worried, it'll be a while before I have kids. Now go make some breakfast while I get ready for the day." I jokingly tease my sister while gathering some of my stuff around the room. I look at Rayne and say, "I'm gonna grab my bag from my car real quick."

Rayne nods and says, "Okay." And she turns around and heads downstairs with me right on her tail. When we make it downstairs the older woman heads to the kitchen while I go outside and grab my bag.

As soon as I grab my bag I head back inside and made a beeline to the upstairs bathroom. I put my bag down and start up a nice hot shower. I watch as the steam fills the bathroom and fogs the mirror before I step in the shower. I exhale deeply as my body begins to relax under the water. Tilting my head up so the water can hit it, stepping back, and wiping the water from my face, that's the moment I realize I forgot to play music on my phone before stepping in the shower.

"That's okay I don't need my phone. Who needs it when I'm the show anyway? No music!" I clap and yell then do it a couple more times. I switch to a different song as I lather soap onto my washcloth. "Legs, and hips, and body, body." Getting into the song I start to sway my hips while scrubbing my body with the blue piece of cloth. "Body, body." I sing loud enough it echoes in the cream-colored bathroom before pausing briefly. Turning my body in the shower as if I'm Beyonce I calmly say, "Let's get 'em girls." Before starting over, that went on for another five minutes. "Legs, and hi-"

BANG! "Jordyn shut the hell up and hurry up you're not the only one who has to use the bathroom!" The single mother yells interrupting my wonderful concert.

"Girl boo. You have another bathroom, use it. I got five more minutes left in me because you ain't finna be cutting my concert short!" I shout back playfully.

"I said what I said, Jordyn Iris Chase."

"Not you using my whole government to get your point across, Rayne Simone Chase." Rinsing off one last time before cutting the water off, stepping out of the shower wrapping a towel around myself.