dont touch

(Bottom:eddie)
(Top:steve)
(Thanks for the idea SomeoneThatOnlyReads )

Steve p.o.v: everyone was shocked including me to see eddie was still alive and was part bat. We all went to my house no one was home, no surprise there. Everyone got comfortable as we watched a movie.
                 //time passed//
Everyone left eddie went to leave but I stopped him "where are you going?"
"Home pretty boy." I got a little bit flustered from that "but you can't go home like that. " I said worried "how about we go to my room ok. "
"Ok pretty boy. " we headed upstairs to my room. I decided to put a movie on eddie looked stressed so I sat behind him and started to give him a back massage while I was giving him one through I touched one of his wings "ahh~" he moaned I instantly stopped giving him a massage and realized I had a problem in my pants but I wanted to hear more from him, I started to play with his wings "a-ahhh~ s-steevveehhaah~" he moaned my name and the tent got bigger "eddie can I please fuck you?" (Content is sexy) eddie looked at me and sad "y-yes." I got up and sat in front of him and asked "can I kiss you? " "mmhmm." I leaned in and started to kiss him and he instantly kissed back.

Eddie p.o.v: HOLY SHIT I'M KISSING MY CRUSH STEVE he started to pin my to the bed, he began playing with my wings again god dam my sensitive wings "gghhaaa~." He stopped for a second so I could take my shirt off as he did the same when he was done he started kissing at my neck and biting it "h-huuh~" he left about 5 marks before he took his pants off he asked me "are you 100% ok with this."
"Yess I am!"
"Ok just checking." I took my pants and boxers off as he took of his boxers and I couldn't take my eyes off it is was so big "d-do you have lube? " I asked worried "yes I do." As he was grabbing it put it on his dick (oh gosh) he asked if he could prepare me and to that I said "yes." He put some of the lube on his hand and put a finger in "AHH~" he slowly moved his finger in and out I started to get used to it so he added another one "hmmmm~" he did the same thing but faster "I think you're ready. " he took his fingers out and put his dick at my entrance "are you ready? " "yes." Steve slowly stuck it in me and "Ahh hhhhuuuuu~."

Steve p.o.v: it was so hard to not absolutely rail into him but I didn't wanna hurt him. He looks so pretty under me. After a few minutes eddie said "y-you can move. " I slowly started to move in and out. I started to goan "hhhhaaaaa~" I started to pull on his wings "AAAHHHH OHhHhH Steve please~"  I felt my self getting close "can I cum inside you?"
"Ahhhhh Yess Yess please do!!" With that I jerked him off  "I'M COMING AAAHHHH~"
"UHG ME TOO. " at that we both cummed. His legs were shaking I got up and got something to clean up the mess. I cleaned up the bed and eddie when I was done I cuddled eddie "goodnight edd."
"G-goodnight Steve. "

(AAAAAAAHHHHHH I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE  it took 585 words)