spin the bottle

(Thanks for the idea Undertale_Ruby
The art is mine
Top:Steve
Bottom: eddie)

Steve was going to a party and wanted eddie to go eddie kept saying no because he hates parties but after steve kept nagging eddie finally said yes a few hours later eddie gets to the party steve answers the door and instantly pulls eddie inside "cOme on we are playing 7 minutes in heaven."
"Are you drunk?"
"Noooooo :) " steve said clearly drunk. They sat in a circle and steve spinned the bottle and it landed on eddie eddie and steve went in the closet the moment the door shut steve grabbed eddies hand cuffs of his belt and handcuffed eddie to the bars on top. as he looked at eddie he said " i-i know im a little drunk but are you ok with this? "
"YES, YES PLEASE JUST FUCK ME-" steve covered his mouth and said "ssshhhhhhh you will do as a say and try to stay quiet." Eddie smiles and nods aggressively steve took off eddies pants and shirt and rubbed eddies nipples (XD) "mm-mmm~" eddie slightly moaned trying to stay quiet steve pulled down his pants and asked eddie "are you ready?" Eddie nodded yes aggressively steve puts a condom on that he had in his pocket and puts it in eddie. Eddie moans loudly and steve covers his mouth "shhhh n-not so loud baby." Steve says pushing it all the way in. Eddie bites Steve's hand trying to muffle his moans. Steve started to pound into him "mmh-mhhh-mmmh~" Eddie moaned in his hand Steve's other hand was still playing with eddies nipple. Steve found eddies g-spot by the way eddie was biting harder steve absolutely destroyed eddies ass (HAH WRITING THAT THO XD) "MMMMMHHHHMMMMMAAAAH~~~~~" eddie moaned as he came but Steve didn't stop, he wasn't done it was about ten more minutes and no one wanted to tell them 7 minutes were up (they were to stun to speak) "f-fuck fuck fuck FFFUUUCKKK! " Steve finally came and said "sorry got carried away. "
"We d-definitely need to do that again." Steve uncuffed eddie and they both put their clothes back on Steve helped eddie up because he couldn't, they got out of the closet and robin said "had fun digus.