lovely baby

Author Note: This was for Kinktober 2021! Please read the tags

Tags: Exhibitionism, Praise Kink, Lingerie, Established Relationship, Daddy Kink, Wholesome Kink, All Smut

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Leave me alone." Sasuke scowled when he noticed Sakura starting to head his way. Her flushed cheeks and sparkling jade eyes showing the intention behind her gaze. He was tired of having to brush her off constantly, but she never seemed to get the message. He didn't want to tell her personal information, like that he was very gay, but he had a feeling it would soon come to that.

"I just wanted to see if you needed any help – "

Sasuke raised an eyebrow, "Help doing my job?"

Sakura toyed with her skirt, "Well – "

"We're not even in the same department." He brushed her off before she could respond and headed to his office. He sat down and let out a breath, trying to calm himself down. When it didn't work, he did the thing he knew would help. He snuck his hand under his crisp navy-blue button-up and felt the supple silk and lace adorning his pale skin. The material instantly soothed him, and he felt his shoulders relax.

Sasuke has been into lingerie for as long as he could remember. During his teenage years, he'd walked past the luxury stores with his mother and stared at the lingerie section with intrigue. He'd touched the exquisite lace and wondered how it'd feel like against his skin. Would it stretch nicely? Would it accentuate his body? Would he feel sexy?

His mother had giggled and told him that one day he'd be buying that for his wife. He'd never had the heart to tell her that he was the one who he wanted to wear it. As the years went by, he started collecting luxury pieces. La Perla, Fleur du Mal, Agent Provocateur. They were his pride and joy. He had a whole section in his closet for them, displayed proudly in lovely satin hangers.

Sasuke smiled to himself as he felt the lily embroidery of the piece was wearing. He wished he was home where he could slide into a slip dress and walk around in peace.

A few hours later, well past closing, Sasuke heard a knock on his door and remembered to adjust his shirt, acknowledging whoever was trying to come in. He saw the golden mess of hair and knew immediately who it was.

"Hey." Naruto beamed as he closed the door behind him and strolled to Sasuke.

Sasuke tenderly smiled at his boyfriend, eagerly accepting the kiss that the blonde pressed on his lips.

Naruto gently played with Sasuke's hair, "Tired?"

Sasuke nodded, "I'm almost done though."

"Want me to help you unwind?" Naruto playfully teased.

"Here?" Sasuke's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

The blonde shrugged, "Why not? There's no one here." He traced the skin of Sasuke's neck and saw goosebumps break out. "There's no cameras."

Sasuke felt his heart speed up. Did he want to? Well, he always wanted to sleep with Naruto, but here?

"You've been so stressed lately. I can help you relax." Naruto murmured against his ear and Sasuke knew he was done for. He wanted this. He wanted it so bad.

"Where?" Sasuke hated how his voice dripped in anticipation and came out breathy.

Naruto held his chin firmly and ran his lips lightly over Sasuke's chiseled cheeks. "Against the window."