CHAPTER 14

L I L I T H- BLOOD LAND II

I rush to the helical slide Without even thinking a plan, I don't want to loose a sight of that kid. I saw her went to left side and I'm going on a different direction but before I slide to the right side I quickly reach my hands there and tried to stop myself from falling and it was a relief. I climb up and use my feet to haul myself to the other side and struggle until i loose my balance and slide down and covers my head before I landed to the ground.

Napaaray lang ako ng masungadngad Ako ng malakas but then a loud screaming voices was heard. I raise my head and was rooted on my spot to witnessed such dreadful place.  Its a playground napakalawak ng slide. It's like an amusement park. But death is written on this place. Marami akong nakikitang matanda at mga bata at nabigla ako ng matansikan ako ng dugo saking kaliwa pisnge. Dahan dahan akong lumingon na nginginig at napasuka ako ng makita kong tagos ang mga tinik sa kanyang buong katawan. I rush to find the kid but it's impossible with this crowds.

I didn't stop until I finally saw her. Nasa taas siya ng clown statue and shes planning to jump!

"Kid stop right there! STOP!"

"NU-UH SHE CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

Sumigaw lang ako at nabigla ako ng lumukso siya. My body moves on its own maybe because I was panicking. I luckily catch her, her weight send me dragged to the ground. My back hurts but I was so thankful to be on time, A relief on my face was shown, while hugging her with me. "Kid!! Don't do that--" Napahinto dahil ibang bata pala iyon hanggang sa nabigla ako na lahat ng mga kaluluwa naging kamukha niya lahat.

"Game 2!" Sigaw na dinig ko sa paligid
"Better hurry class A that childs life is about to end--"

"Shut up!!"-sigaw ko at tumawa lang siya habang maayos ang pagkaupo sa disco ball.

I'm panicking to see same faces around me. How..how to know. How, how... something click on my mind and how come I didn't thought of that sooner THE BLOOD SAND! "The blood sand!"

"Clever girl are ye Class A"

"Unlike you airhead!"

I search the place at tiningnan silang lahat and even saw a claw machine and demons are the player at maraming mga bata sa loob at dun ko siya nakita. My heart is at race and my mind was in shambles. I'm panicking and sweating at the same time and I tried to break the glass but I was electrified and fell on my spot. The demons are enjoying how I winched in pain. Pinilit ko paring tumayo.

I summon my weaparian Mamo and use it to break the glass. But the tempered glass was too thick and my weapon can even leave a scratch on it.

"Help me!!" Sigaw niya at wala akong pera na pwedeng ihulog.

Naghanap ako ng pwedeng makakuha ng pera at nakita ko ang demon na may dala dalang tokken. I draw my weapons at him but he just asked for a rematch and all of a sudden my spot just became a battle ground. The place just turn into an arena and the crowd cheers was heard from the demons. I've never been so scared in my entire life to witness this.

"God help me" the only words slipped on my mouth. I can feel my entire being shaking. But I can't just leave that kid in this dreadful hell.

I began to move my weapon into a spiral movement and ended it with a mantis style and he change into a mafia with two guns of him. I didn't expect a demon to be this hot! May lumabas na screen at nagbilang na ito ng numero. I have ten seconds to die?!

"Three..two.. "

The time was not even finish ng bigla siyang magpaputok at napadioat nalang Ako sa pagkabigla ng maramdaman ko ang pagpasok ng bala asking braso na kinaatras ko. Nagpaputok siya ulit at Wala akong magawa kundi umiwas sabay ng pag ikot ikot ko sa aking ang sandata para lang maiwasan ang mga bala at narinig ko bigla ang sigaw ng bata sa paligid na kinayigio ko at bilis kong inikot ang aking paningin sa pakiligid at saktong nakita ko siya na nasa screen na nakatali.