Chapter 11 - hating on the pretty girl.

The song "Pretty Girl Rocks" goes perfect with this chapter!

Enjoy!

-

Chapter 11 - hating on the pretty girl.

|| UNEDITED IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY ||

Roslyn's (POV).

To say that I was more confused than the world's dumbest baboon -

Note to self: that rhymed.

- would be an understatement. Did you ever feel that feeling where your happy about something yet you aren't. It's the feeling that gets you thinking then all tangled up in thoughts. It stupid and I don't know why any human should feel it.

Ugh.

It's like when your reading this really complicated summary and you think it's easy then you think about it and realize it's really hard, then you think about it again and you just get tangled up in the words.

Drake, being the reason for these feelings, has been a complicated retard with no feelings or words to explain himself.

It's frustrating, really.

First, he's the teary bad boy with actual emotions, then he's the stone rock who keeps everything bottled up without any traces or clues that he is an actual human.

Be a human boy for once.

At school and every time our parents force us to hang out, he ignores me. He won't even explain himself. He's being a selfish jerk!

To be honest, I don't understand myself either. I find myself being just as confusing as Drake.

Why? Because first I wanted him to leave me alone, now all I can think of is why he ignores me. I've heard that sometimes girls like when they get chased, I just never really thought that as a possible fact when it comes to me.

-

"Did you finish packing up?" My mother peaked her head through the small crack between my bedroom door and wall.

I looked at the 2 luggage resting on the floor and sighed. I frown, "Yeah,"

"Look, Rosie, I know you didn't want to go on this trip and give up your summer but can you at least pretend to be happy. For me?" She asked. I couldn't believe she was asking me that!

I didn't say anything, just gave a small nod. I heard her sigh and close the door. I didn't want to seem rude but I just couldn't help but feel sad and just a tiny bit mad.

For summer, Florida was my top priority. I was going there with Makeyla and her mom since last summer I stayed at home and visited the hospital to check on my dad. Even though Makeyla understood, I still found a way to get mad and guilty at myself.

Upon the memory, I felt even more guilty then I did last summer. I'm leaving them again.

I wish I could take her but it's a "Family Trip." A trip for us to bond as a upcoming family, which I find stupid since well.. I just find it stupid!

So, for the last few days of school, I spent it with Makeyla. 1% of the reasons might be to take my mind off Drake, but 99% still was for my bestie. Yes, bestie. I say bestie.

The school days went by fast, but it felt slow since, like everyday, Alicia makes fun and bullies me. Her common names would always just be ugly, troll, and fatty. She would sometimes use the words nerd but not as often as ugly.