Chapter 16 - r.i.p trunks.

Chapter 16 - r.i.p drunks.

"What'd you guys buy yesterday?" Drake asks as he plopped down next to me on the couch. I blushed, I didn't exactly feel like telling him we went shopping for bikinis. Maybe it's not that big of a deal as if saying we went to Victoria's Secret, but it kinda feels like it. Don't judge-- it's my first time buying bikinis.

"N-nothing," I stuttered like a fool. Great.

"Really," He narrowed his eyes. "Because you took strangely long for someone that was buying nothing, huh?"

"W-we got caught up in a conversation ... and food." I added the last part. Drake's eyes lit up at the mention of food.

"Food?" I nodded."Where did you go?" He continues, suddenly excited.

"Why are you asking so many questions?!" I huffed, getting up from the couch and stomping upstairs, pretending that I was mad.

Tip #1 to getting out of a conversation: Blame them [or] act mad for no exact reason.

"BUT I JUST WANTED FOOD!" He shouted from the living room.

-

"Roslyn!" Yelled a voice. I glanced up from my newly Hunger Games book. "Get your stuff for the beach ready! We're leaving in ten!"

I huffed. I don't want to go! Maybe I would fake sick. That'll never work!

I placed my bookmark on top my current page then closed the book, immediately going towards the vanity placed by the back wall. I rummaged through cabinets till I found sunscreen, sunglasses, a large bag, and extra clothes.

I wore loose gray shorts and a shoulder tank over my bathing suit as I ran down the stairs with the bag.

Before officially going outside to meet the others, I stepped into the kitchen and made a sandwich. A banana, apple, and a juice box along with the sandwich were there inside the bag.

I went outside and locked the door behind me. Loud pounds on the doors made me turn around and unlock it with an confused expression.

A pissed drake stood inside. "You locked me in," he drew out through clenched teeth. I smiled sheepishly only to be responded by a glare.

He stomped to the car and slammed the door once he got in.

Somebody's got their thong too far up their ass.

I locked the door again and followed Drake's path, getting in the car.

-

We arrived at the beach quite late; meaning al lot of the good spots were taken. Girls and boys of all ages were scattered all over the beach even on the sunny side.

With all of our stuff, we headed to a part of the beach. It was in the sunny side (obviously) where a lot of kids were running around. Somewhere behind the spot, there's a group of teens playing volleyball.

We set up the stuff while Mathew set up the two big umbrellas. We finished setting everything up and my mom decided to just sit for a while.

"I'm going for a swim." My mom just nodded. I peeled my top off, then slid my shorts down.

I heard a weird hissing noise behind me so I turned around to face Drake, the source of the sound. He was staring at me with wide dark eyes and slacked jaw.

"Drake?" I called out to him. "Drake!" Yelling was the best option seeing as it woke him up from his trance.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.