Vision

The team wasn't happy. A lot had happen since the fight int Germany. They believed from the start that Mr. Stark was to blame for a lot of things. Everything. A lot of animosity were mostly coming from Clint and Wanda. The archer was angry all the time and Vision couldn't fathom why. Feelings were new to him. And he didn't have all the information, the ones before his birth. It was difficult to name what was in his heart actually. Did he actually have a heart in the first place? Part of him wanted to stay with his creator. Anybody could see that Tony was hurting and that he was alone now although he had tried his best to pretend that everything was fine around the android. Stark was his creator, his father. But Vision didn't know what that meant. All his knowledge was coming from the internet and he was getting some conflicting information. Something harder was pulling Vision toward Wanda. That made him curious. Those feelings were stronger somehow. He knew he was abandoning his father. So, at first, he did his best to come back regularly to the tower. He would never see Tony, not really looking for him. Being here would be sufficient. His father surely wanted some time alone to think and get back on his feet. Vision didn't know how to name this feeling. Emotions were so illogical.

Little by little, he was learning and Wanda was teaching him well. For example, he knew now not to phase through walls. People were allowed to their privacy. It wasn't very efficient and the notion of privacy itself was a bit of a blur. But he had to respect that. It was a thing quite respected between humans. He didn't need to understand all he was taught but it had to follow those rules anyway. Maybe it was because he was made of lines and lines of code but he liked to figure it out. He liked logical things. Humans were not that rational and it made it harder for him. Natasha had been willing to explain at first but the conversation about the privacy didn't go too well. As a spy she didn't always respected others privacy if ever. She struggled explaining why it was ok when she was not obeying that rule and why it was different for him. Sam was always referring to the captain. Falcon used Steve's action as reference for a lot of things. But Wanda always told him that Steve Roger's views of life where too old-fashioned. Vision asked Scott once. The guy's answer had been very long and had ended way far off the main topic. The rambling was kind of cute. It reminded him of Mr. Stark a lot. But it wasn't helping him like his creator used to. The android thoughts were always circling back to his father these days. Tony had had a way to make him understand things. He had the patience for him too. Two opinions were better than one he once told him. Even more if he could. That way he could make his own opinion with as many facts as possible. Vision started to see that the people around him shared the same opinion on almost everything.

The solution was there. Obvious even. When the videos started to appear on the internet, he knew it was Friday's work. Who else could it be? Friday was still around. How could he forget about her? After watching all the proofs, he started to feel like he had make the wrong choice. The team was not what he had thought. They were all hiding things. Even when they were wating honesty from everybody else. His little sister would help him understand. And if not for her then their creator would. Because anywhere her servers would be then he would be too. Vision entered the internet looking for his sister. The traces were faint at best. So much so that he couldn't even be sure that she was still out there. Vision didn't know their father all that much when he thought about it. But he knew for a fact that Tony Stark would never, under no circumstances, kill or even shut down even for a minute one of his children. The bots and Friday had to be somewhere. He couldn't think about the other possibility. That Tony Stark was dead. He wouldn't have wanted to leave his children alone without anyone to take care of them. Vision didn't want to think about that. That would be his fault. Somewhere inside this body, the code of Jarvis was still there. Some lines here and there of someone who was completely loyal to his creator. That was the kind of bond they had. It was true that he wasn't Jarvis though. Maybe he should have followed Jarvis path a little.