Chapter 3.

☁︎𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 & 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬☁︎

♡Wanda's pov:♡

*Time skip: hours later once they arrived home*

I awoke by a gentle voice whispering for me to wake up.

"Wands sweetie were here"

My eyes fluttered open to see Natasha looking at me with those beautiful green eyes. And that's when I realized I had fallen asleep on her shoulder.

A small blush appeared on my cheeks, I quickly started fumbling a bunch of embarrassing apologies.

"Hey, Wands it's okay I didn't mind at all" she reassured me.

"Anyways, we're here. She's been asleep the entire time" Nat spoke looking down into my arms.

I followed her gaze, Eva was very much still asleep. She looked so tired when I first found her, now she looks peaceful and so cute. Her lips were parted slightly allowing little snores to be heard.

I couldn't contain the smile that was itching to be spread across my face.

"Hey....Eva?" I whispered, trying my best not to startle her.

She whined in her sleep, then tried to snuggle closer to me.

"Come on, just bring her inside, let her sleep" Nat said beside me.

I nodded my head, then got up out of my seat then followed Nat outside.

As soon as I stepped foot out onto the open grass in front of the compound. I took in a deep breath, then exhaled.

𝘚𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 I thought to myself.

And that's when I saw the rest of the team heading inside just up ahead of us. I continued to make my way inside, heading up to Nat and I's floor.

By the time I got to our floor, I decided to let Eva sleep a little longer. I took her to my room once I entered, I layed her gently onto my bed. She whined in her sleep and stirred a bit, but she didn't wake.

𝘰𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶? I thought to myself whilst softly caressing her cheek.

♡3rd person pov:♡

Wanda had just closed her bedroom door after making sure Eva was nice and comfortable. She turned to walk down the hallway, telling Friday to alert her if Eva woke.

But before she got the chance to leave she bumped right into someone. She looked up to see Natasha standing there with agent Maria Hill a few feet behind her.

"Jesus Nat you scared me" the young brunette spoke.

"Sorry little witch, but Hill wants a word about the kid" Nat informed.

"Uh okay"

"Mm alright let's take this to the living room" agent Hill spoke, turning to make her way into the living room.

Wanda and Nat both looked at each other for a split second then followed behind Maria.

They all arrived into Nat and Wanda's living room, which they both shared on their floor. Maria sat down on the sofa, whereas Wanda took a seat directly across from her on a single couch.

Nat chose to sit on the armrest of the chair Wanda was currently occupying. The brunette watched her get comfortable beside herself. Wanda couldn't help but feel a little flustered sitting next to the redhead.