Chapter 7.

♡Wanda's pov:♡

*half an hour later*

I groaned as light started pouring into the room, and shining on my face. I let my eyes naturally flutter open, letting them also adjust to the brightness in the room.

I yawned then rolled over expecting to find Eva asleep just where I left her last night between Nat and I.

But as my hand searched for the little girl, I realized the sheets were empty. I quickly sat up in a panic. 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦…

I started moving the covers around thinking maybe she's underneath them hiding or something. Then that's when I noticed Nat was gone too.

I then frantically began calling out for the missing pair.

"EVA? NAT?" I called out.

𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱? 𝘕𝘰 𝘕𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘨𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘥, 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳…. I thought to myself in a panic, trying to come up with an explanation for their absence.

I threw the blanket off of myself then got up from Natasha's bed. I quickly rubbed the sleep from my eyes then made my way out into the hallway, stopping to check Nats alarm on her nightstand before I left.

11:11𝘢𝘮 it said.

As soon as I stepped out into the hallway the sound of familiar giggles filled the air, along with the smell of burnt something.

I followed the sound of giggles until I got to the kitchen. I let out a sigh of relief seeing Eva sat at the table giggling, whilst Nat was frantically waving a kitchen towel in the air trying to rid the air of smoke.

A few seconds later she let out a huff as she gave up. Nat is a good cook, but not quiet when she's distracted. This must've just been one of those moments.

I then couldn't help myself but giggle along with Eva, as I made my way over to her.

"Good morning draga, so is this where you went off to?" I cooed while scooping her up into my arms.

"WA'NA!" She squealed in delight, as she wrapped her little arms around my neck.

"Inside voices love" I giggled.

"Oh morning Wands" I heard Nat greet, now walking over to Eva and I.

"Morning Nova" I smiled now, bouncing Eva lightly.

"So you're the one who stole my baby" I fake pouted.

"Oh so you are a mommy now? Good to know" she grinned. I rolled my eyes then turned my attention to the stove behind her.

"What in the world happened here?" I asked.

"Na'sha and Eva wan make Wans num nums" Eva spoke up with the most adorable look in her eyes.

My heart absolutely melted. I don't know what this little girl was doing to me but I don't think I want this feeling to stop. I want to protect her no matter what, and I want to see her smile everyday. Is this what people call motherly instincts?

"Yeah….but we only managed to make four, so if you're hungry….." she trailed off.

I watched as she made her way to the kitchen then back to me with a plate full of pancakes.

"Uh surprise? We were going to bring you breakfast in bed but that wasn't going to happen" she chuckled, motioning towards the smoke from earlier.

"Aw how sweet, thank you draga" I said looking down at Eva while taking the plate from a now pouting redhead.