Asahi Vs Junkyu

There's no need for another introduction, Kim Junkyu done it multiple times already.

Jokes, he'll monologue his introduction. 

Kim Junkyu, born on September 20, 2000. It's true he's old to be a 12th grader but never too old to say he is one. He's smart, intelligent and brainy. Those words might mean the same but technically they are all different. Being smart means your logical thinking skills are impeccable, while being intelligent means you have the capacity to hold many information, finally the word brainy means you can apply the intelligence you have in a certain situation. Kim Junkyu happens to have all of those. Apart from that, according to other accounts (his parents), he's a noisy but likable kid. Which sounds great, right? his whole profile screamed special from the get go. 

Appearance wise, he is both cute and handsome. His aura is brighter than the sun (an exaggeration), his social skills are a bit shaky but apparently his natural cuteness saves him from everything. 

So what went wrong?

Kim Junkyu's life seemed amazing. Everyone would have desired it, Junkyu would as well. If he hadn't live this life, he'll also be envious at himself. 

How ever, something was missing. 

It might seem greedy for him to search for more, but he felt empty. Har har, typical popular kids feeling emo inside, hiding their real emotion because they wanna blend in the society- that statement sounded entirely self centered. Off the bat, people would bash him and tell he's spoiled. His privileged background, didn't help either. Saying that as a reason would abolish his reputation, or so he thought. 

After years of spending time in this world, he came to realize the truth behind his existence. 

The answer is, to be objectified. He's the classic IT boy meant to be ogled by people around him, a dream boy no one could ever have. He wasn't the main character. 

In this world, Junkyu thought the world revolved around his existence. Receiving these gifts, being more than average. They said no one should be perfect but Kim Junkyu's existence deflects that very rule. It was fishy, so when Junkyu found out, he decided to dig for answers.

He didn't know where to start, he thought books would be a reliable source of knowledge. However, it occured to him that books are fictional. He's sure he is not. 

Every moment of his life might turn into a page but he knows he wasn't bound or forced to do anything. His story is simply documented in a type of media. 

Junkyu thinks his life is being broadcasted all over the world. 

Although he wouldn't admit it, Junkyu had the truman syndrome.

He lived his life knowing people see him, they watch his every move. 

When did he realize it? 

As a kid, people around that age had thoughts like what kind of power ranger would they be if they were in the show, but Junkyu was a brilliant kid. Instead of trivial things, he set his eyes on one thing, he worked hard to reach the top. They said he excelled on everything. A genius, that's what they called him. Sometimes he wouldn't come first but being a 2nd or 3rd didn't hurt his ego at all, because Junkyu should have an appealing outlook towards life. A small mistake wouldn't make him grief, he wouldn't dwell on it, due to the simple reason; he shouldn't. 

Kim Junkyu is popular, reliable, smart and kind. Excluding his strength, Kim Junkyu, without a doubt should be the;

The main character.

It was going well, he felt superior by being on the top, it gave him authority and power to do everything he pleased. 

Everyday while he walks in the school halls, people either talk about him or gush how handsome he is. Confessions from females are no stranger, they come often. He provided everyone a torch, he was a guide that leads people out of the dark cave. No matter how small or big, he helps them because who else would?