The Dare

Will's POV

So we started playing. We made Cupa go first, we had to ask her Truth or Dare. DC was the one who had to ask her because Cupa's not really used to us asking her yet.

"Cupa, Truth or Dare?" DC asked.

"Uhmmm.... Truth."

"Okay, let's think of a question." DC said.

It took a while for DC to think of a question.

"Why are creepers scared of cats?" DC asked.

Cupa started to shiver.

Cupa's POV

When DC asked that, all I could think of is my family exploding and not respawning because of them. I know the history, but it's too painful and scary to tell.

"I'm sorry, that's too personal for creepers like me." I told DC.

"Oh, I understand. I don't wanna push you too far and make you explode or something."

"WitherAJ, you're next!" Will said pointing at her.

"Fine whatever, ask me."

"Truth or Dare?" Endie asked.

"Dare, mostly people would avoid this, but I'm not." She said.

"I dare you.............. To kiss Will."

When Endie said that, I could see WitherAJ blushing and hiding her face and I could tell that she's in love with on of her servants, but more of a knight.

"On the cheek or on the l-l-lips?" She stuttered.

"On the lips." Endie demanded.

WitherAJ's POV

I didn't think that it would happen, my first kiss, but I'm gonna kiss my crush. For how many years I've always wanted to do this, I didn't want to tell him because it would be weird that a Wither and a Wither skeleton would be in love in the Nether. So it's a good thing that we're both out of the Nether.

"Fine..." I said getting closer to Will.

Will started blushing as well, but he didn't want to avoid it. It is a dare that I wanted to do. As I got closer to his face, he got closer as well. I just went for it and kissed him.

"OMG!!!" DC Shouted.

"Awwwww..." Cupa said.

"And you think I don't know you from all those years WitherAJ."

When Endie said that, my eyes widened. She is a close friend of mine, friends find out stuff about their friend. I broke the kiss for air. I looked at Will and he was blushing and not looking at me somehow. His hand on his mouth and starting to get awkward sitting next to me.

"Will, can we talk outside?" I asked him.

"Sure..."

"You do it girl!" (Adlaine's A/N: I had to put it XD)

Will's POV

I didn't think that this would happen in years, but finally the time has come.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"I just have something get out of my chest, I can't hold it in anymore."

I started blushing red, so hard in front of her. Her head was pointing at the ground and she was blushing as well, but softly.

"Through all the years we've spent together in the Nether, this is the time I tell you how I feel.

Adlaine's A/N
I wanted to cut the chapter here, so there would be effects in the story or like drama I don't know! And this is all I could say for my A/N.

A/N

Its so cute right? A few days ago i asked AJ to do a little ship on ze story...hehe...anyways hope you enjoyed it