Accumulate

(Cupa's PoV)

I stroked Purity's fur. I giggled as she purred. We were going to go to the nether, so we had to find some stuff. I was then called by the others to help them get wood, cobblestone and most especially diamonds and obsidian.

(Bea's PoV)

I sat down on the cold floor. Thinking of Ash... I was so worried. I then heard mumbling from the other room. I saw Herobrine through an open door. I began listening closely.

"What should we do with the enderwoman? We can't keep her there forever." I heard Ash's voice

"We'll lead her to the lab and begin to lure the others here... She'll listen to you Ash, won't she? She trusts you, am I correct?" Herobrine asked

"I don't k-know what you're talking about..." Ash said

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" Herobrine's voice boomed. "You've had communications with her! You've disobeyed me!" He said and I began tearing up. "You will pay for what you've done!" He said and he looked at me. "I guess, we have an audience... Don't worry dear... I won't harm Ash... for now!" He said as he disappeared. The door, in my prison, opened and I ran to Ash.

"Ash! Are you okay?" I asked, worried

"Y-Yeah..." Ash said

"What now? He might kill you..."

"Don't think about that..." Ash said as his eyes glowed brighter. I was scared.

"Ash... You're scaring me..."

"Is it another weird thing? Don't be afraid... This is a temporary state... I think..."

"What do you mean?"

"Stuff like this always happens whenever I get a punishment... I guess... my punishment now is... Looking like Herobrine."

"But you'll be alright, right?"

"I think so-" Ash cut his own sentence and he stood up. I was quite confused. He violently led me to another room. It looked like a lab. I looked at Ash and not only his eyes were different... But his appearance changed. He looked a lot like Herobrine. "Stay here, Enderwoman." He said as he chained me to the table.

"Ash?" I said and he began walking towards the door "Don't leave me, Ash!"

"Ash... Is gone!" He mumbled

"Wha-" I said

"Ash BlazinRod is gone!" He said as he locked the door.

(Endie's PoV)

Since me and Wither were originally players before, we had to help the others. We searched and searched. But we couldn't find any diamonds. Luckily, we found a mineshaft. There has got to be diamonds here. I heard the bubbling sound of lava somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.  I decided to dig down. I am an Enderbeing, Lava can't hurt me! Plus we really need to finda way to Herobrine as quickly as possible. The potion, for my fear of water, won't last long. I dug as quickly as possible and found myself underneath a pit of lava. I let myself fall in it. I, then, called out for the others. I made a platform, underneath the hole I made, for them to land on. As I waited for them, I decided to dive in the lava and look for diamonds. I found a pack of diamonds way below the lava. I swam to the surface.

"There's diamonds below. But it's at the deepest part of the pit. Will and Wither, mind helping?" They nodded "DC, Cupa, Nat do you mind searching for diamonds on the surface? We'll meet back here. Stay safe!" I said and We, Enderbeing and netherbeings, dove at the bottom and looked for a way to collect the diamonds.

(DC's PoV)

We searched for diamonds in the cave near the pit. Cupa and Purity ran everywhere whilst looking for diamonds. Me and Nat just walked around.

"Is Cupa this active?" Nat asked

"Yeah. She is usually like this when nobody's around. I guess she's like that since Purity's here." I informed and Nat smiled

When Cupa finally stopped running around, we looked for diamonds again. Luckily, we found enough diamonds for the three of us. We began walking to the pit again. We waited and waited. Then, they appeared out of the lava.

"Hey! Did you get the diamonds?" Endie asked and we all revealed the diamonds we had.

"Yeah... We got enough for all of us." I said

"Great Job! Let's start crafting and let's get to Bea!" Nat said

-----------------------------

A/n 

Heyo guys and gals! So... Sorry late update :P I forgot the sched!! I'm sorry!!! Anyways, I'm working on Blue Blade now. 

Till next time

Goodbye and Peace Out

~Ysa