Confession?

"Hey Dev, during the recording," Kier says, "you were kind of stuttering when Yello spoke to you. You usually do it a little bit and now you are doing it a lot. What is up with that?" Dev stutters, "W-well, he uhhh..." Dev shies away.
    Kier puts two and two together.
"You like Yello!!!!" Kier exclaims. Dev blushes a till he is the color of kier's minecraft skin.
"Yes. I am gay for Yello! So what Kier!" Dev exclaims. Kier starts laughing maniacally and jokes, "Bro, I ain't homophobic bro. Also when is the wedding?"
  "Hey hey hey. I haven't even confessed to him yet, Kier." Dev tells Kier. Dev starts to worry, "What if he doesn't reciprocates the feelings?" As Dev starts to spiral, he gets slapped by Kier saying, "If doesn't like you, then I'll talk to him in a loud manner."
  "Awww, Kier, that's the nicest thing you have done for me," Dev says. "No problem, bro" Kier says.
The next day(just regular Voice chatting)
  "Hey uhh Yello, Dev has something to tell you." Kier says. "Uhh ok" Yello says unsure. "Get on the server Yello" Dev says. When they got on the server, Yello sees a sign going to a certain coordinates. When Yello treks there, he sees Dev in front of a sign that says, "Will you dare me Yello?" It was in front a beautiful build with a McDonald's building behind them with flowers all around it, as his skin was of a McDonald's employee. Yello starts laughing and blurts out "Yes, Dev. I will date you."
Yello ponders for a moment. "Wait is this irl or in game?" He asks. Dev replies, "This is irl you lovable idiot!"
   "Oh," Yello replies. He then laughs. "Oh wow I am an idiot. Of course I'll date you."

As all this is happening,Kier starts to realize that he has become...

A THIRD WHEELER.