Date?

"It wasn't a confession it's natural whenever you meet someone new you think about them in all ways." And that's true, I mean I just made it up but it's still true.

"Did you think about Jungkook that way as well?"

"No "I lie

"I didn't want to bring him up but Y/n I want this to be a secret between us untill we're official because Jungkook is my friend as well and I don't want things to get awkward" he explains.

"Jimin, you know how close I am to him and I'm not sure if I can lie to him, again." I tell him I don't like this idea of hiding things.

"You don't have to lie, you just have to avoid this conversation for some time."

"And how are you sure I'll say yes?" No idea where I got the confidence but it did sound flirty didn't it?

"It's because there's no reason for you to say no,and I genuinely want to date you, it's a dream Y/n." This guy's confidence is beyond my imagination.

"Okay."

"Okay what?"

"Let's date."

"Kim Y/n right now are you agreeing to be my girlfriend?"

"I am.."

1 hour later

Jungkook came as usual and layed down on the couch.

"This is soo hectic I might actually consider a year drop." He said messaging his head on his own so i sit on the hand rest and message his hair instead.

"Is it that bad?"

"It's fine you'll do it." He knows how nervous I get about studies and he doesn't want to scare me.

"Jungkook do you realise you'll be going to college in two months." I upset just thinking about it.

"You don't want me to?" He asks he asks as he opens his eyes to look up at me.

"It's not like we can do something about it." I shrug.

"But we could make a bucket list and make the best memories before I leave." He gives this great idea and I'm loving it already.

"That would be great." I was excited but thinking about how much time we had left made me wonder how much could we even do.

"Y/n, come on we still have two months until my high school gets over but I'll still be here after that, results come out a month layer and admission take more than two months." He tries to show me the brighter side of it.

"I know but still.. "

"Don't be sad , now tell me what you want to do?" He said sitting up as I move my hand away from him.

"Okay let's do that after you eat something, mom has kept it on the dining table for you." Jungkook usually came to my house after school since we were neighbours and mom didn't want me to be left alone when they leave so Jungkook mostly stays over.

"You're not eating?" He asks.

"I already had lunch."

"Jimin didn't attend any extra lectures today, I'll have to call him later, I hope he is okay." He says and I kind off freeze for a second.

"Uh? He didn't?"

"Why are you reacting that way?" He asks obviously getting suspicious about the way I reacted.

"No, I'm just worried."

"Okay then, let me eat something and we can make a list."

___________________________________