Chapter 39: Date

"How about you ask him out again on the date which he said yes to?" Yuna tries to help me out.

"That's the plan but I don't know what would make him happy.." I sounded almost sad.

"I think you know the best after all you've known him forever, just be confident."

_________________________________________

I dress up in the cutest romper I have and put my hair into two half pony tails I had to get Jungkook today and I would do anything for it.

I even put on makeup, purposely not taking a jacket with me even though I know it would be chilly in the evening.

I didn't want Jungkook to know where we were going so I told him I'll pick him up this time, so I book a cab and text him.

"Oh we're matching." The first thing I tell him, we were both wearing black and I obviously did it on purpose because Jungkook wears black most of the times.

"We are." He grins at me and takes a seat beside me.

We sit there and I wanted to make this memorable and not awkward so I start a conversation.

"Let's play a game.."

"What game?"

"Guess where we're going and if you win I'll reward you." I tell him and he looks away scratching his neck.

"Don't say things like that, it ends with me getting embarrassed."

"No one's getting on their knees here okay, you'll get 3 chances, I could give you a hint though." I try to act cool about that incident even though I wanted to laugh soo bad.

"Considering what you're wearing and that bag you're carrying...
Amusement park." He knew it already considering the fact he didn't ask me.

"You could have atleast asked for the hints.." I mumble with a pout, I wanted to surprise him after all.

"Don't forget the reward." He winks at me making me laugh.

We enter the amusement park and I ask Jungkook which ride he wanted to go on first.

"Let's get on big ones first because we won't be able to ride them after we eat."

So Jungkook runs towards the first ride but I stay rooted in my place, seeing I didn't join him he stops to come back to me.

"Whats up?" He asks but I simply take his hand in mine and look up at him smiling brightly

"Let's go!" And he holds onto my hand as both of us head towards the ride, together.

_________________________________________

We enjoyed a lot, going on each and every ride untill it was near midnight and I knew where to go next.

"Ferris wheel!" I declare.

"How about we get something eat first?" Jungkook says and I realised we haven't eaten for a while now.

"You can get us something while I wait in the line?"

So both of us head in different directions and meet each other after a few minutes.

"Why are we still so behind in the line?" He asks once he gets us a few snacks to munch on.

"Oh I went to washroom, so I couldn't join the line right away."

While we stand in the line waiting for our turn we have random conversations laughing at silly things but deep down I was nervous as to what was coming next.