CHAPTER FOUR: WILL THE WISE & (Y/N) THE ROUGE MASTER

Will The Wise & (Y/N) The Rouge Master

Hawkins Middle School

Joyce's tires screeched as she quickly pulled up to the school, her heart racing when she noticed that the boys' bikes were still chained up to the rack,
"(Y/N)..." The Mother mumbled as her eyes landed on the younger girl's car that was parked in the small parking lot as well. Hastily jumping out of her car, Joyce sprinted into the school, her stomach dropping as she entered the AV Club, the room showing no signs of (Y/N) or Will, "Shit." She cursed before her ears picked up on the sound of yelling.

"Will! (Y/N)!"

Quickly leaving the room, Joyce strode down the hall, nearly running into Max and Dustin as they turned the corner ahead of her, "Dustin!" She called out, gaining his attention. Dustin furrowed his brows in confusion, "Mrs. Byers?" He questioned out loud before Joyce spoke up, "What's going on? Where's Will and (Y/N)?" She asked worriedly before Lucas quickly ran through the double doors that led out to the field at the end of the hall.

"The field!" He panted, their heads snapping over to look at him in fright and worry. Dustin and Joyce's stomachs dropped at his words, the trio quickly running after him as he raced outside once more. Outside on the field, Mike stood beside Will, shaking his shoulders as he glanced down at (Y/N) who was in the same state, kneeling on the ground in front of Will's standing figure , their eyes rolled into the back of their heads as they twitched and shook, "Will!
(Y/N)!" He called out to them, his eyes snapping over to watch as Joyce, Lucas, Dustin, and Max ran over to them, "I just found them like this!"

"I think they're having another episode!" Mike exclaimed as Dustin dropped to his knees beside his sister, shaking her shoulder roughly. Joyce gasped and quickly stepped in, placing her hands on Will's shoulders as her heart raced anxiously, "Will! Will, sweetie! Wake up! It's Mom!" She exclaimed, hoping to god that he could hear her. On the ground, Dustin did the same, calling out to his sister as his eyes became glossy, "(Y/N)! Come on, (Y/N/N)! It's me! It's Dustin!"

"Will!"

"(Y/N)!"

Keeping one hand on Will's arm, Joyce spun around, crouching down to place a hand on (Y/N)'s cheek, "Can you hear me? (Y/N), Will, you have to wake up!" She yelled, feeling (Y/N) tense under her hand, "Please, just wake up!" Mike, Lucas, and Max shared worried looks as the Mother and Brother continued to shake and yell at the two, their condition never changing. Dustin's hands shook as his vision became blurry with unshed tears, "(Y/N)! Please, just wake up!" He yelled, feeling Lucas place a hand on his shoulder to comfort him before two loud gasps filled the air, (Y/N) and Will's eyes snapping open abruptly.