Chapter 9: Its About Damn Time

Mari POV:
I woke up to the sound of my phone going off like crazy. UGH WHO IS UP AT THIS HOUR?! I picked up the phone I didn't know who it was until I heard them speak.

Me
Whoever this is you have five seconds before I hang up

Brother💙💪🏾
I'm sorry to wake you up at this hour Mari but could I come over real quick?

Me
Nino?!, what the hell are you doing call me at 8:36 in the morning??

Brother💙💪🏾
I'll explain when I get there and to make it up to you I'll bring some breakfast see you in 10.

The call ended

What the hell. I looked around and seen that Luka wasn't beside me. I wonder if he even come to bed at all with me last night. I hoped outta bed and walked into the bathroom to pee.

A minute later I walked out, I decided to call Luka and ask him where he was.

.....RING........RING......RING...

This is Luka, I'm not available right now please leave me a message and I'll return it as soon as I can....

BEEP

I hung up the phone I decide to call him later. I started to head downstairs. I was walking to kitchen when I heard the front door.

Ugh Nino....this better be good?!

I walked over to the front door, turn the knob and opened it to a real Nino standing there smiling at me

"Hey mare bear" he said smiling

I just looked at him unamused. He looked down at me and laughed.

"I Brought McDonald'sss~ I didn't know what type of things you like so I brought Hashbrowns, sausage egg biscuits, bacon egg biscuits, pancakes, and breakfast burritos" he said as he shook the bag. I sighed

"Alright I'll start the coffee..." I said as I open the door wide enough for him to walk in.

"Thanks mare bear you wont regret this" he said walking into the kitchen placing the bags down on the counter.

I took out a coffee pouch and put in my coffee machine.

Coffee machine:

"How do you take your coffee" I asked looking at him

"Oh honestly imma try all type of guy so surprise me." He said taking out the food