Chapter 16: Todays The Day pt4

Mari POV:
We were still on the beach sun bathing when the guys came up to us, disturbing the peace and quiet.

"Are you girls just gonna lie on your stomach the entire time, cmon join us in the water." Nino said

"Noooooo it's really comfy in fact before you guys came I was about to take a nap.." Alya said

"Cmon ladies let's go"

"No" Alya and I said

"Fine then don't me mad at me..."

"Why would we be mad at- AHHHHH

Nino poured called water on Alya and I. The guys laughed as Alya and I rushed off the ground and shook off the water.

"NINO?!" Alya shouted

"ADRIEN?!" I shouted

The boys just looked at each other before running away from us. Alya and I chased the men around like crazy people. We were running after them to point we didn't notice we ended up in the ocean.

A couple hours later

We were all playing with each other splashing water, chicken fight playing all sorts of games. In fact the guys even tried to teach Alya and I how to surf. We both failed by trying was so fun.

It was getting kinda late so we decide to calm it a day. In fact we decided to split up. Me and Alya and Nino and Adrien.

"Ok so just call me if you need anything" Nino said wrapping his arm around Alya. Alya reached up on her tippy toes and kissed Nino on the lips.

"Don't worry about me. You go and have fun and I'll see you back in our room." She said

Sad hey did there thing I turned to look at Adrien who was picking up everything.

"Today was great!!" I said He chuckled and smiled at me.

"Yeah, your right...Mari..can you and I talk tonight?" He said

"Yeah..of course is everything alright?" I asked a little bit concerned.

"Yeah everything's fine I just think you and I have to talk about...well us" he said

"I understand and your right we do need to talk about us." I said he smiled and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waste pulling me closer to his warm and exposed chest.

I didn't hesitate; I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him back. We hugged for what felt like hours as the two of us enjoyed each other's warmth until sadly we were interrupted by Alya shouting at me.

"MARI COME ON LETS GO?!"

I sighed as I pulled out of his embrace. Already missing his warmth, I looked up at him and saw him smiling down at me.

"You should go before she comes over here and drags you" he said with a chuckle at the end. I sighed he was right...

"Ok ok ok....I'll see you back in the room." I said

He nodded and response as I walked over to Alya.. She giggled as I rolled my eyes dragged her along.

"I wanna hit the spa, we can get our nails and toes done, get some massages!!! OH we get a mud bath I've always wanted to do that." She said

"Whatever the queen wants..let's go" I said

Alya and I walked back to the mansion/house, Once we arrived we walked back over to the desk and asked the staff an escort to the VIP spa room.

We kept walking and walking down the long hall and eventually we made it to the to the spa room. God it was beautiful

VIP Spa: