Am I Dreaming? (pt 5)

OMG! I Squealed! It was Ellie G's tour today!

We had to get up at like 4 am, to set up, sound checks and everything else! As we arrived out side Madison Square Gardens, and there was already a group of fans outside, Ellie went over and met them.

There was one girl with a V.I.P pass, her name was Dyulliana! So we let her come in with us, I started speaking to her while Ellie was with the producers and sound checking, and we kept fangirling. Then we realised how lucky we both were. I mean, come on. We're backstage with Ellie goulding.

Dyulliana said that she was staying in the same block I appartments as us, so we asked Ellie if she could stay with us. "of course, I love all my little Goulddiggers" Yay! I thought. I made a new friend!

By this time it was 1'o'clock, and all of us was getting hungry! Just then Ellie ran over to a figure who had just opened the door, it was Jeremy! He had brought us all a McDonalds! So we all niches away!

It was 1 hour before the doors opened. We had gotten the stage ready, and Ellie just went to meet Calvin for last minute sound checks! Skrillex was also there, as he was doing Bittersweet and Summit with Ellie. Me and Dyulliana hung round with him, as we had to keep him from Jeremy seeing a Skrillex was Ellie's ex.

We took our place standing at the front, about 5 minutes before doors opened. Ellie also said that she was gonna pick me and Dyulliana up to go one strange and sing part of Guns and Horses with her.

Finally the doors opened. Thousands of screaming fans ran in, and took their places.

It was manic. It was so great. Ellie opened the show brilliantly, singing Lights!

To be continued.