Will You Bite The Hand That Feeds?

This is the way which a girl becomes a woman / this is the way which a woman becomes a wolf

woman / this is the way which a woman
becomes a wolf. Unknown

                    Isabella Hayes loved Outer Banks. She loved the warm weather, the fact the beach was practically her backyard, ice cream was always within a five-minute walk, and she lived in bikinis and summer dresses. She spent her days lounging by the pool and sipping on cocktails with her best friend. What more could a girl want?

Plus her picture-perfect boyfriend. Kol Cameron, Ward Cameron's youngest son. Isabella was introduced to him through her father, Andrew and Ward were two of the richest and respected men on the island, it only made sense their children fell in love and would go on to get married and have children. That was the plan for Isabella and Kol.

The brunette did love him, really. He always had an abundance of cash to waste on her, not that she didn't have her own. On his good days, he treated her like a real princess. He'd always talk about their plans for the future— how many kids they'd have, what sort of house they'd live in, where they'd purchase beach houses. It was all set out in front of her, she didn't even have to lift a finger.

She loved him. . . but Isabella was not in love with Kol. She was in love with his older brother. The one who had already started corrupting her the moment they met, the one who had coerced her to take her first drink, her first hit from one of his blunts, he'd practically dragged cocaine across her gums once. The one both her father and Ward wanted her to have nothing to do with, Rafe had problems, and lots of them. That wasn't what Andrew wanted for his little girl. Kol was perfect for her, Rafe was not.

But ever since that one drunken hookup at one of Sarah Cameron's famous pool parties, Isabella couldn't stop herself from going back for more. She craved him. She needed Rafe— even if that meant cheating on her current boyfriend who was nothing but good to her.