hello and welcome!

A tavern lit with candles on the tables and lanterns that hung from the ceiling. It's small and the tables are meant for humans or smaller creatures.

Luckily they had an area for horses and a window that opens so you could feed and watch them.

The bartender walked to me and asked "How you doing bud, Want a drink or something to eat?"

"I'd like to have a water"

Water was the only drink without alcohol, but he always has a quest or something to do. I looked around and saw a sleeping dog in the corner a group of dwarves chatting away and a dark looking elf in the corner drinking wine in the corner across the dog.

He went to get my water and I wondered what he was going to have for me today.

"Here ya go"he said when he came back, and gave me the glass and went back to the bar.

That's when I noticed a group of adventurers walking in.

a elf, human, dwarf, and orc. They saw you alone and came to sit by you.

I just let them. They started asking me my name, where I'm from, stuff like that. Quite excitedly and I couldn't understand most of it because of all the overlap.

"I'm (y/n l/n) I grew up here and my favorite color is (f/c)"

The small human girl was the most talkitive and looked young to be adventuring.

I asked "why are you so interested in me?"

"Well we want you in our group!"

Huh? Who asked someone to adventure with them the minute they met?

The unknown elf, obviously wiser said "sorry about her, shes to trusting for her own good but it is true. You are perfect for the team and also"

They pointed to the orc who seemed to be writing something important,

"He wanted to draw you up close." The elf said teasingly.

"Hey! At least I can draw more than a few stick figures!"

They started arguing like little kids fighting over a shared toy.

The dwarf butted in and they calmed down eventually

The human was looking at me the entire time like a puppy and I sighed.

"Wow you already know my weakness and we barely know each other." I said, "hang on I told you my name what are yours?"

"My name is Angela!" The human said excited.

"Honey" the elf said calmly.

"Jack is my name" said the dwarf proud.

"I'm Driver" said the orc.

____________________________________

I'm going to end it here, if there's anything I missed or if I messed up please tell in the comments,
Also names names names, if you want to name someone just ask