where the sidewalk starts

Poison ivy: a plant that makes you itchy
Jewelweed: a plant that stops the itchy (in 15 minutes)

It's been a few days since you met the group and joined them, it is chaotic.

You had settled down in a small forest tonight and the sun was going down, you being a centaur you were in your environment as for everyone else, they had a bit of trouble doing much. you where surprised they were alive still.

"Hey! Get offa me!"

"Give me the fire starter then!"

"You two are bickering like kindergarten children over a toy!"

Now the ork, dwarf, and elf were arguing about starting the fire and the human walks up to me. "Hey do you know how to tell plants from each other?" She was tearing up for some reason... "Yeah what's it look like?" "Well... It had 5 leaves.. and it was reddish and has spikes on the sides."

"That's poison ivy. Poison ivy is a type of allergenic plant in the genus Toxicodendron native to Asia and North America. Basically it makes your skin scratchy and red" did she find poison ivy somewhere? "Oh, is there anything that can stop the itching?" I realized that she found poison ivy and needs a remedy. I started looking around in my bag for it and... "I need to make some. I'll be back in a jiffy, so don't let them get out of hand. Also can you start the fire so nobody gets beat up?" I get a swollen thumbs up and I go to find the plants and other things I needed.

Just my luck, I find jewelweed. "Got it! Now I need water and a rough stone. Wait why am I talking to myself?" I look around for a stream and I heard it somewhere behind me. I turn around, which is harder than it looks, and see fish! Good thing I have my spear. I catch enough fish for the group to eat and get some water and a stone I found on the streams bed.

I head back and make the remedy and administer it to Angela, and I set up a spit and start making fish on a stick, My outdoor favorite.

Little did I know driver was great at singing, I had my guitar of course. We sat around the fire and shared storys of great memories and adventures. I didn't have much but I'm a good horror story teller when I wanna be.
...
"And there a small whisper, "oh Who ate my toe?" I ran upstairs... And hid under my bed.

"Who ate my toe? It came from outside the house but it was louder than last, I was trembling... Hopefully they don't find me.

"Who ate my toe?" It came from the kitchen. Which is right next to the stairs.

"Who ate my toe?" I came from the hallway right outside my door!"

I paused for effect.

And I yelled loudly and jumped at honey
"YOU ATE MY TOE!" and we cracked up laughing.

An old favorite of mine from Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark I read long ago always is fun to tell.

"And that's why you never use toes to make a soup." I finished my fish and looked to the sky. It was around 10:30 "Alright I'll be in bed, you all go to bed before the moon gets to the middle."
____________________________________

Once again if you see grammar errors or have ideas I am every open to constructive criticism.