1: blond and raven

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

"Fuck!" cursed the badly dyed blond, who is still fighting with himself, specifically the one between his legs and the tiny tights that tighten everything that absolutely doesn't have to be tighten. Atsumu feels that he loses the circulation in his balls, and he can barely walk with it on, spreading his legs even further apart as he takes a step to peel the tight fabric away from his skin.

"Hurry up Tsumu, we're leaving" he hears his twin brother's voice, scolding him and annoying him for his delay He also notices the growing footsteps on the stairs, accelerated and heading right to his room. "What's taking you so long?

Osamu doesn't finish asking the question when he bursts out laughing at the sight of Atsumu's condition. A black leotard squeezing his pecs and defining his toned torso that really looks uncomfortable and the tights he is wearing look like they are about to burst.

"Shut up Samu," he replies embarrassed, covering himself with a sweatshirt and reaching for one of his sweatpants to put on over it and hide this humiliation a bit, "I know I look ridiculous.

The gray-haired Miya hides his hands inside the pockets of his school pants, mentally relieved that the punishment was not for both of them.

"I wouldn't say ridiculous," corrects the twin, carrying his backpack while waiting for him at the door, he stops what he says to look for a correct adjective to describe his brother and current situation, but finds no other "nah forget it, you do look ridiculous.

"I hate you."

"And I love you too, let's go."

As he walks down the stairs he finds their mother, waiting with the car keys in hand. She proudly sees her two children, her two offspring, the most valuable thing she has, now grown up.

"the leotard fits you well... and your dad wanted to buy a smaller size"

"One size down and this godamn thing makes me a wedgie," thinks Atsumu, who smiles sarcastically at his mother's comment.

The ride to the academy is silent, only the music from the radio keeps them company. Osamu is in the passenger seat, checking what is being heard in the car as he types text messages and smiles like a fool at the sight of his cell phone. Atsumu on the other hand came melting in the back seat, avoiding the stares of the school students who stopped to watch Osamu go down without the mighty and great Atsumu Miya by his side. Of course, already the rumor of his expulsion spread like fireworks powder waiting to burst. It was torture to have to go drop his twin off first at his volleyball practice.

"I'll go drop Rin off at his house after practice" the twin says goodbye, and notifies his mom of his absence for more hours. "I'd say 'break a leg' but you might take it literally.

"Fuck you Samu!"

"Enough boys!

Their mother restrains her children and lets out an overwhelmed sigh from her lips. It has been difficult raising her kids, even more so when their personalities are that opposite. Despite being twins, a slight nudge of provocation can cause a gigantic collision between them. Mrs. Miya liked to believe that deep down, they both held each other in such high esteem or appreciation.

Turning the corner and counting a couple of streets ahead, Atsumu's nightmare was just beginning and looming like a storm. He reluctantly got out, shuffling his steps and with his eyes down, avoiding the people who, like him, were entering the building.

He checked in at the front desk and entered without emotion or motivation into his classroom that he had previously met at his father's side. Perhaps he had arrived early, as there were only two other classmates, three counting him. He dropped his suitcase and hid in a corner, the farthest corner he could find and folded his arms and then mentally cursed himself for the next few hours.