𝟎𝟏𝟐

444
Imani Leon
Manhattan New York
Kennedy's Penthouse
4:15pm
Thursday Afternoon

strong
/strôNG/

"powerfully affecting the mind, senses, or emotions."

Smoothing over the wrinkles in her outfit Imani did a once over in the mirror. Taking in her appearance she felt satisfied in what she was wearing.

"Zephyr Should be here soon" Imani Said to herself while spinning around to make sure that there was no lint or anything on her.

Imani Had on a Cropped plain white shirt that she decided to cut after getting inspiration from one of Bella Hadid's streetwear. As well as some colorful basketball shorts her outfit was very relaxed today but nonetheless looked extravagant on her.

"Maybe I should take a pic real quick" Imani said while fluffing out her hair and grabbing her phone

103,472 LikesImani_Leon: Chill Day🐞ZephyrMalik: Damn😍TaliahTheDon: My Fine Ass Bestie💞😍KenDoll: You better be feeding my Cat 😑

103,472 Likes
Imani_Leon: Chill Day🐞
ZephyrMalik: Damn😍
TaliahTheDon: My Fine Ass Bestie💞😍
KenDoll: You better be feeding my Cat 😑

                        *Knock Knock Knock*

The three knocks broke Imani out of her trance of looking at herself in the mirror. With her light footsteps she walked down the stair and to the metal door .

She opened the door to a distraught look Zephyr, Once his eyes met hers his face slowly became softer now sporting his signature smile. Imani lightly blushed and looked to the side before meeting his eyes again.

"Finally your here I thought yo ass bailed out on me" she lightly chuckled at him before moving to the side to let him further into the home.

"Never that lil girl now where my hug at little nigga" Zephyr said while leaning down towards Imani's level of height, wrapping his hands lightly around her waist.

"Boy do you even deserve a hug from me after you took all my fries last time we saw each other" Imani said with a questioning expression on her face.

"Damn yo ass still on that I told you I was sorry" he chuckled a little walking further into the penthouse

"Hell yeah Ion play about my food punk" Imani lightly pushed him and signaled for him to take a seat beside her on the white sectional couch.

"Would you like anything to drink we got some stuff in the fridge" Imani asked

"Yeah for sure do you got a sprite I can get"

"Um I'll go check I'm not sure what she got in there if I'm being completely honest but I'll go check" Imani stood and began walking into the kitchen.