.12

3 days later
*sexual content ahead*
Kimani pov

" you want my mouth on you" Sevynn asked smirking, kimani nodded breathless panting " yes please" " my mouth is on you" Sevynn said kissing her neck " Sevynn stop playing with me" kimani said feeling uncomfortable now, in her panties because of how wet they were.

" you got to be more specific baby" Sevynn said kissing down her body " what part of my mouth do you want on you" " t-tongue" she stuttered, feeling her fingers drag across her slit through her panties
" up" Sevynn directed
her hips lifted, so she could pull her panties down.

Opening her legs and rubbing her tongue on the inside of her thighs, close to were she wanted it but not quite, kimani grew frustrated grinding her hips slightly, trying to find friction " Sevynn please" kimani pleaded.

Sevynn smiled looking up at her she was enjoying this so much, kimanis pussy was so wet, she was making a mess and Sevynn ain't even touched it yet.

" where do you want my tongue where on you baby" she continued " right here" she asked softly rubbing her wet clit with her thumb, kimani sighed finding relief, when her thumb touched the one place she was aching for her the most.

But it still wasn't what she wanted it felt good through " that shit feels so good" kimani moaned closing her eyes. Sevynn pulled her finger away, kimanis eyes jerked open.

" what the fuck sevynn" " I asked you a question" kimani sighed, now very sexually frustrated " yes right there keep on touching me please" " I'll touch you right when you tell me In full what you want me to do" .

Kimani bit her lip feeling her clit throbbing begging to be touched, Sevynn brushed her lips against her clit teasing her, and kimanis toes curled " fuck .. I want your tongue on my pussy" " where" " clit".

"Good fucking girl like this" she said, and sent repeated long licks to her clit over and over again " omggg yess.. just like that baby" kimani gripped the back of her head.

"KIMANIIII" "huh" kimani said snapping her head over to aniya " bitch I asked what was the answer to number 10 like 90 times what the hell had you so deep in thought" " I-" she cleared her throat, suddenly feeling how dry it was " n-nothing" that was her third flashback today, and it was only 10:30am.

" are your cheeks red" aniya asked putting her hand on her chin, moving her head side to side inspecting her "and why you look so flustere-.....you was thinking about Sevynn wasn't you" kimani nodded, laughing at Aniya's face " I'm sorry but the sex is so good I keep on having flashbacks" aniya shook her head chuckling.

"Like before when I seen her I always thought she was fine as Fuck don't get me wrong but now when I see her everytime I just wanna like pull her in the nearest closet I guess it's because I know what she capable of now you know".

" trust I know jaylen be-" " please no" kimani said shutting that down quick, aniya laughed " well I was just tryna let you know i feel you" " skip the details" " right I be forgetting he your brother but anyways just trust that I know what you mean you basically in the honey moon phase of sex where y'all gone fuck like everyday".

" I didn't even know sex in relationships had phases" " when the sex is good enough it do y'all goin wanna fuck everyday then it's goin go back to like the normal couple times a week" kimani nodded.

Makes sense because ever since Friday,
every single day multiple times in one session they had just been nonstop, and kimani wasn't even tired, hell she wanted her right now " now 1o goddamn it" kimani rolled her eyes " cheating ass the answer is absolute dummy" " we really School work shaming right now".