taehyun | your touch

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

warnings: swearing and kissing

stream gbgb!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"yeah, i'll be at the gym in a bit, i'm just changing." taehyun said over the phone on speaker as you did a few warmups.

"take your time. you're probably crying already because you're going against me." you boldly proclaimed. "i never lose."

you heard him let out a few laughs. "enjoy your victory while you can, i guess." he mocked before ending the call.

you started boxing a few months ago since you lacked a lot of upper body control and balancing. taehyun was always there to help you and guide you, but this was the first time ever that you were going against him.

he was always better than you in boxing and you hated it. no matter how much you admired him, you just hated being in second place. you liked to compete for whatever reason, no matter who it was that you were going up against.

you landed a few punches on the punching bag, making sure your body and your mind was ready. you've been beating the punching bag up for the past 10 minutes. there was just no way you'd lose.

"warming up won't help you."

you jumped at the sudden sound of someone being behind you, which of course was taehyun himself. you didn't hear him opening the door or coming in since you were too focused on your warm-ups.

he wore a white sleeveless top and black shorts. it's his usual go-to gym outfit since it's definitely easier to move around in and more comfortable as well. he carried a bag over his shoulder which was probably his work clothes and a few drinks and snacks.

"the punching bag's harder than you anyways." you teased. "well, at least you're finally here."

he rolled his eyes, "i literally took less than 2 minutes to get here."

"that's a bit too long."

"shut up."

you giggled.

you both usually teased each other or compete with each other, but the competition was never serious. you both had your limits and never straight up insulted each other.

it was just to feel the satisfaction of finally putting the latter in their place. you've always wanted to put him in his, but never succeeded.

one time, you tried to see who could learn choreography faster, but he easily won that. he's literally a member of txt, a group whose dances are out of this world.

he gave you a bottle of water from his bag, noticing your exhaustion. you smiled at him and drank the water.

"you know, the staff's rooting for me." he said as he put on his boxing gloves.

"they said they were rooting for you? because they said the same thing to me." you added to his own words. "but oh well, at least your own members are rooting for me."

"i'm not surprised."

"i guess i'm just better than you." you giggled as you put the gloves on as well.

you weren't exhausted at all, the warm ups just helped your muscles and body get ready. you caught your breath and finally hydrated yourself.

he wiped the sweat of your face and neck with a small towel he brought, fixing up your messy self a bit.

since the gym isn't exactly the ideal place to do a boxing match, you both agreed that you wouldn't be seriously throwing punches or pushing each other around.