(Part 1) - Tragedy

No one's POV:

Updated

~~~~~~~~~~

The sun had begun to rise, as little rays of light start to touch the snow, Tanjiro  started to wake up.

He looked at the a girl named Nezuko sleeping next to him"Hey, wake up," He whispered to the girls ear, her eyes fluttered open.

"Yes brother?," She whispered back half awake,"We need to get breakfast ready," Tanjiro replied "ok," she said as they started to stand up.

(I'm to lazy to put a cooking seen, have some food 🍱🍙☕🥡🥢)           

They had just finished making breakfast, As everyone started to sit down. Takeo, started to complain about the food.

Tanjiro's POV:

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that you didn't want tamagoyaki sush," I apologized to Takeo. After that, I stood up went to my room.

hours later, my sister came in the room with some bread" Brother, I got you some food," she whispered" Thank you Nezuko, I was starving." I silently replied with a smile to my sister, then she smiled back.

When I finished eating the bread, I remembered that I need to sell coal, "sorry Nezuko, gotta go," I said sadly "bye brother," she said quietly. Then I left the room, grabbed my coal basket and walked outside of the house, into the snow.

Ever since dad dad died from an illness, and mom died by a demon, life has been difficult. My siblings though I killed mom because I was with her when she died.

Halfway down I smelt something desisting, then I saw a man in expensive looking clothes with a white hat. Not very helpful in weather like this if you ask me.

(BTW the sun is covered by clouds)

I looked at the man in front of me and asked "Hello, do you need anything sir." "Yes I do actually, would you like to become a demon and serve under me?" He replied as my eyes widened "um..I-uh.... N-No thank you sir." "Too bad, It wasn't a question," after he said that, I felt a sharp pain in my neck, I fell down and curled up "AAHHHKKKK," I screamed