My unfinished & cringy work ✌️😘💅🏻✨✨

Tanjiro POV:

"T-thank you" I said to the man, suddenly I smelled something delicious and started to get hungry, my heart skipped a beat in shock realizing where the smell was coming from 'The smell was coming From my family! What's happening to me!?' my mouth started salivating, quickly putting my hand to my mouth to stop the saliva, my body started to move but I refused and started shaking. The man noticed this "what's wrong? Are you okay?" 

But my hunger stared to get worse, my body needing to eat something, I bit my arm as quickly as I could to stop myself from eating my family.

(Looks the same as the picture above)

The man suddenly hand chopped me in the neck, then I passed out, to see a nightmare of my family.

---

I woke up in my house... But there was blood everywhere, and the body's of my family in front of me... "You're so useless, Tanjiro.I feel sad for your family. Having to live with you, an embarrassment. Couldn't even save them." I turned around immediately with fear... Only to see nothing..? "You are the worst big brother, while you where sleeping peacefully, they were getting brutality murdered" I had know idea where the voice was coming from, I started to look around frantically in hopes of finding the voice, but there was still nothing... 

I was in the middle of the room trying to figure out where the voice is coming from, but still there was nothing! I couldn't figure it out, I could hear voices all around me nonstop talking...

I hated it...

Giyuu's POV: 

As I was calming down the demon for some reason, he started to shake. When I looked at him I saw saliva coming from his hand covering his mouth, he looked scared and shocked at the same time "What's wrong? Are you okay?" I questioned, suddenly he bit his arm, blood dripping on to the white snow staining it a dark red.

That's when I realized he was holding back his hunger, I had to think fast before he could eat someone. I hand chopped him in the neck, When he past out, I wrote a letter to Sensei informing him of the demon I'm planning to bring to him.

After that I gave the letter to my crow and picked up the demon, putting a blanket to protect him from the sun. I began walking to Sensei 

Yup that's it, my cringe work. I hate this so much 😒💅🏻✨✨

Anywho, bye!