(Part 2)- The Encounter

Tanjiro's POV:

(Idk what to put for cover, but it's funny)

"What happened to me!?" yelled looking at my reflection in the river, I try to recall anything but I can't,'I need to find Nezuko..! Wait, who's Nezuko?' then an image apers in my head of a girl with black hair tied in a bun, but for some reason... She had no eyes..

 'Oni-Chan, don't forget me!' 

"Oni-Chan, Who me? I'm no Oni-Chan, I can barely remember anything let alone my own name." but then, I remembered my family, but I couldn't remember there faces..

 Suddenly I smell someone nearby. Then I saw a man with raven black hair tied in a low ponytail wearing missmached haori, he had ocean blue eyes with a stoic face running twords me.

I looked at him in fear as he unsheathed a sword ready to kill me "W-Wait please..! before you kill me please listen!" I shout as he stopped right in front of me "What do you want demon?" He questioned "U-Up the mountain, my family lives there, please check if they're ok, please I beg you!" I pleaded with my head on the ground to the person's shock.

Giyuu's POV:

As the demon put his head to the ground, bowing deeply, I stared in shock 'is this a trap? Or maybe he's telling the truth?'  "fine, I'll check. If this is a trap, you're dead." He looked at me with fear "o-ok, I'll lead you there." so we started heading up the mountain.

(Time skip (• ▽ •;)sorry I'm lazy)

As we where walking, the demon stopped suddenly "What?" I questioned "T-the smell, of... B-blood!" The demon yelled with shock, suddenly it started to run up the mountain, I ran after him , but the demon got there before me, and what I saw left me shocked.

Tanjiro's POV:

"T-the smell, of... B-blood!" I yelled with shock, running twords my home... But when I got there, I saw something I never wanted to see...

 But when I got there, I saw something I never wanted to see

"T-they'r... They're dead." they where my everything... But now.... There gone, the people I cherished more than my own life, right in front of me Dead "No..no, no no no No NO NO!... T-this cant be h- happening!... M-mabye this is j-just a big joke h-heheh, T-they can't be dead... I can't lose it all now..." I whispered the last part to myself crying on the ground "hey, you ok?" The man asked me "N-no, there all D-dead, I-I loved them M-more than my own L-life" "Sorry for your loss, I'm sure they will be happy in the afterlife watching over you" The man hugged me trying to comfort me "T-thank you"

.*•°~<{*:+-_°≠•×~ <*:+-_°≠•×~ <*:+-_°≠•×~ <*:+-_°≠•×~ <*:+-_°≠•×~}>~°•*.

 ".*•°~Hayyy everyone, This is the end of Part 2.~°•*."

*-.•Sorry for not posting, School started and my motivation is shit, Also sorry for the short chapter, I was lazy•.-*

_.-•×°Bye°×•-._