2

"Won, mom is about to make breakfast!" I sat up quickly from a deep sleep, I slowly turned towards Seong, not even caring to fix my hair out of my face. I heard his deep gulp. "I said I would kill you in the morning, didn't I?" He shook his head quickly and ran off. "Il-seong! GET BACK HERE!" I quickly shoved the blankets off and ran after him. I shoved past my sister and ran into the living room. "Won, what have I told-" I stopped her, "I'm about to be in a duel!" She rolled her eyes getting the nerf guns. "I will be in the kitchen with mom, so y'all can't blame anything on me." Kyong walked away and I death glared my brother. "One shot is all it takes and you owe me Kimchi!" Seong rolled his eyes. "I'm not wasting my money on that!" I scoffed, "I'll get mom to make Bulgogi tomorrow." He raised his gun making me raise mine. "One bullet is all it takes!" BANG!

I wore my uniform while looking in the mirror. Week 2 is starting and I already hate the new uniform. "Last years was so much more comfortable." I groaned picking up my bag and heading downstairs. "Am I allowed to take my car today?" I headed to the key section searching for my key. "Yes, my car just got back from the shop so you may have your car back." Yes! I did a little dance while stepping in the corridor taking my slides off and putting my school shoes on. "Il-seong, hurry up or your taking the bus!" He took the piece of toast out the toaster and ran to the door. "You look ugly in that uniform." I death glared him. "Your gonna hate being in high school with me." He jumped a little and ran to the car. I waved to my mom and went to my car. Il-seong was smiling like an idiot when I got in the car. "Tomorrow's dinner is gonna be sooo good." I rolled my eyes. I was pretty sad that I wasn't going to get Kimchi since it was my favorite. Don't get me wrong, Bulgogi is good but when your brother wants it more than you it kills the mood.

Everyone showed up right after me so I was able to park in the schools lot. "Who are you?" He showed me his ID. I nodded. "What if a senior tells you to do something your not supposed to do?" He rolled his eyes. "I don't know why telling them that your my sister would do anything!" I smirked getting out of the car. "Cause 1. I'm top of senior year, which sounds like a bad thing but just imagine being top. And 2. You remember that fight I told mom about with the 2 girls." I locked my car while walking to Il-seong, he nodded. "One of those girls was me, and your probably guessing which one was me." He covered his mouth. "No way, you won in a fight?!" I nodded. "I've been in plenty, though mom doesn't know, and the school staff only know about that one because students don't snitch around the school." He nodded, "so you've been in a lot of fights for the past 4 years?" I laughed a little. "Ooh no, only the past 2 years, I didn't dare do shit as a rookie, and sure as hell didn't fuck with students as a 2nd year!" My brother nodded and then we spilt.

I don't know why I was looking for him, but there he was helping a student pick up their books from the ground. I stared at him from a far. He wore a school leather jacket over his uniform showing he was apart of a sport, but I couldn't tell what sport since we haven't had any school games, the first one is tomorrow. He smiled when helping people. That's when I saw something on his neck. Look I don't really pay attention but when I'm examining something OR someone I pay attention to the small details, and right there on his neck was a horrible covered up hickey. If your an idol, shouldn't you be keeping your clothes on? I rolled my eyes walking up to him after he finished helping the person. "Hello~" I said kindly, he looked at me a little surprised and smiled awkwardly. "Hi..?" Being the person I am I licked my thumb and smeered the makeup away. He quickly covered his neck. "What the hell?" He whispered yelled to me. "Maybe you want someone better to do that for you?" I took out my makeup bag waving it in his face.

I placed my hand out, "Hand!" I took out all of my foundations. He slowly put his hand on mine. "Hmm, maybe you could use a little sun." I looked up at his red face. I couldn't tell if it was anger, embarrassment, or both. I smiled a little and then grabbed my 3rd palest foundation. "Hey, that one is perfect!" I softly patted his neck to cover the hickey up and looked at it. "Stay right there!" I stood up grabbing all my makeup and went to the door, turning around. I looked at his neck and showed a satisfying smile. "You do the work on the girl, or guy, not them do it on you." I left the room. "Wait!" He quickly stood up and ran after me, "What's your name?" I chuckled a little. "As class president shouldn't you know vice class president's name?" He scracted his nape, I smiled at him and walked away. God damn he's so fucking hot! I walked in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Why the fuck did you do that for him, you should've mind your business. I loosened my tie a little and then headed to class.

"President Jeon, share to the class about the up coming back to school event." Me and Jungkook stood at the front of class having "important" information that our class have heard about like 700 times. He looked at me. "Vice president Won, can you tell them I forgot the details." He smiled a little. I smiled back. "As you know, we are ha-" "Jungkook why can't you just read the papers?" A girl pouted, " we'd rather hear your vocie then her's!" Anothed girl said. I poked my tongue in my cheek, hating being interrupted. I looked at him a little pissed. "Sorry guys, the papers she has have all the details, and I don't remember them." I looked up annoyed. "Class, please let Hae speak!" Some girls scoffed. "Thank you, we are having a back to school event. Seniors may set up their own booth for advertising their club. Student council have allowed certain rides to be here and we will have inflatables, since we've allowed primary, and grade school to attend." The teacher turned on the projector and handed me the remote. "For having such a big property we will have the event here." I showed a picture of how big it's gonna be. "These grey spots are available booths, the blue spots are unavailable booths, and the 3 red spots are student council booths." A girl raised her hand. I took a deep breath. If this fucking question is about Jungkook! "Yes?" "Will Jungkook be working a booth?" I smiled annoyed, "We don't know yet, we are still planning since the event is a week away." She sighed and I went back to talking.

I glared at Jungkook while paking my bag. I thought he was nice! He made me speak the whole 2 hours and only answered the questions that were about him, which was literally every single one! It was finally lunch time and I could be free. Lunch time was my favorite since I could leave the school and do what I want for 30 minutes. And since the class president/vice president meeting wasnt as long as we thought we got an extra 30 minutes, I decided to do what I always do. Visit my dad.

~♡♡~