1

I quickly move my fingers across the keyboard typing up several websites. I started off with names, not wanting to know anymore, but one specific boy caught my eye. He looked about 5 years older than me so I did a little research on him. Jeon Jungkook, apart of popular Korean boy band BTS. Blah blah. My eyes drifted down to his age....no way....this can't be true! Known as the maknea of the group Jeon Jungkook is 17 years old. My fingers stopped typing. I stopped doing research on him and switched to dimple man. Kim Namjoon, leader of popular Korean boy group BTS. Ooh, so this cutie is the wise leader. Stage name being Rap Monster but then changing it to RM. 'Rap Monster did not align with the music I wanted to create.' I read his words out loud. I continued to read. As a leader Namjoon wanted all his fans to not only focus on his music but also on themselves, he wanted them to love themselves. I smiled softly after reading that statement. Kim Namjoon graduated top of his grade with an IQ of 148. My jaw dropped and I slowly took my hands away from the keyboard. "Wow!" I whispered.

"Hae Won!" My little brother busted in my room and I turned my chair around giving him a death glare. "What have I told you?!" He stuck his tongue out, "Mom said to come out and eat!" He ran off. I closed off my tabs and turned my computer off before running out my room. "Il-seong!" I ran past my older sister making her almost fall. "Won, stop running!" I stood across the table while death glaring my brother who stood at the other end. "Il-seong!" "Hea Won!" I put my thumb up to my throat and pretended to cut my throat. I heard my mom sigh while walking in with my baby sister. Both me and Il-seong turned our heads towards her. "Please settle down, there are guest waiting outside. Il-seong I need you to set the table, Won I need you to bring out all the food. Kyong (older sister) I need you to take Hana (baby sister) and get her settled in her seat. We all looked at each other. "Do I make myself clear?" "Yes ma'am!" We all said getting to our jobs. My mom handed Hana to Kyong and walked to the front door. Il-seong grabbed the chopsticks, and spoons setting a pair at every chair. "Hello, welcome to my home." We heard our mom say. "We're setting up the table right now please just wait at your seat." Il-seong brought out the bowls of rice, and soup again placing one at every chair. I came out with the side dishes and placing them in the middle of the table. After setting the table Il-seong pulled me into the kitchen. "Hey weren't you researching about that one group?" I looked at him after getting our matching chopsticks from the draw and nodding. "I was trying to know all of them, but only know 2 members." He smirked. "Don't you dare bring it up at dinner! Mom wants it to be perfect!" I whispered yelled before he ran off.

"It's okay, you may be seated." My mother said after me and my brother placed our chopsticks on the table and bowed. Everyone sat down. "This is the Min family." Min are a very popular family. They run a lot of businesses, they've been helping my mom set up her Dumplings Cafe. "Our son is a little late." Il-seong stopped reaching for the meat and quickly placed his chopsticks down. Everyone giggled at his reaction. "Sorry!" He bowed his head a little. We then heard a knock at the door. "Won can you get the door please." I got up walking towards the door and opening it. A man who looked a couple years older than me, with dark brown hair, very tired eyes, and in nice clothing stood at the door. I bowed allowing him in. "Thank you, but uh..." He said not knowing where to go. I giggled informally and quickly covered my mouth when he looked my way. "Come, follow me." (His mind) cute! I showed him to where everyone sat.

"Ah, my son is finally here." He bowed to everyone. I quickly shuffled pass him, and to my seat. "Hello, I'm Min Yoongi." He looked at the table and saw the open seat next to me. "I'm guessing that is my seat?" My mother bowed as a yes and he took his seat. Everyone bowed to him and he smiled. My family lifted our hands and holding one another's while the Min family looked confusing. I smiled awkwardly. "Please join us in a silent bow." My mom said, the Min family did the same as us. Yoongis hand attached to mine and I felt how smooth they were. I could tell he took care of his hands a lot. Not that I would really pay attention to any of this, but wow they were soft. We took a minute and then unlinked our hands. Il-seong quickly picked up his chopsticks and reached for the meat. I elbowed his side a little 'It's not just the family eating' I mouthed. He snarled at me.