𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝟷/𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜 (𝙸)

==𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜 (𝙸)==

A building stands tall and sat alone in the dense woods. A sign near the building read,

'HAWKINS NATIONAL LABORATORY.'
'U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY

Inside the lab, down a windowless corridor towards a steel door, the fluorescent lights of the hallway flicker, a siren-like alarm echoing through the wholes, the sound of a low-end rumble. You get closer to the door and closer. BANG! The door slams open hinges shrieking as a man runs out of the room wearing a white lab coat. You watch as he sprints down the corridor, a frightened look on his face as he keeps looking behind him. Seems he's running for his life. He rounds a corner, not slowing down until he reaches an elevator. He mashes the button to call the elevator, and as he waits he continues looking over his shoulder, back down the long corridor. After what seems like hours the door opens up slowly, not even opening fully before the man jumps in. He then hits the top floor button and waits for the doors to close. He hears the rumbling noise...from above him. He looks up at the ceiling, his eyes widening. The lights begin flickering as the man is pulled up towards the ceiling by something, his legs kicking violently in mid-air as he screams in pain and horror as the doors snap shut.

==

Eyes snap open as a girl shoots up from her arms that were resting on her desk, her hair messily stuck to her face. She blows out a strand of hair that got stuck in her mouth as she looks around her room. Scanning over her shelves filled with books, fake plants, stuffed animals and music, the corkboard with polaroid's, one in particular showing two 12-year-old children dressed up as Jason and Freddy Krueger, with the words 'ѕтєνє&у/η нαℓℓσωєєη 78' written at the bottom. Next, she looks at her guitar sitting in the corner of her room before finally at the vase of sunflowers on her windowsill. She sighs in relief to find that she's in her bedroom.

"Why did I go back there?" Y/N shakes her head before standing up from her desk, stretching before walking out of her room, seemingly dragging her feet as she walks tiredly down the stairs. She makes her way to the kitchen and opens the fridge, grabbing the carton of orange juice and taking a sip, closing the fridge as she does. Her eyes locking onto a note on the fridge being held by a sunflower magnet, she grabs it.

'Hey Sunflower, remember you gotta be at the Henderson's tonight. And I'll be working late so either stay at the Henderson's or remember to lock the doors when you go to bed. I'll see you when I get home. Love you kiddo - Old Man x'

Y/N looks to the clock on the microwave before her eyes widen, realising the time. 9:15 pm. "Shit! I was supposed to pick Dustin up! Shit!" She runs back up the stairs, straight to her wardrobe. She quickly grabs a greenish-blue sweater with a cream diamond pattern, throws it over her tank top, and throws on a pair of black and white joggers. She runs back down the stairs, grabbing her car keys from the bowl on the way out and turning the lights off before locking the door as she closes it.