~1~

Angelic was born in the end city like most enderman's. Her parents died fighting against invaders of their city when she was just 3 years old.
She had always had a hard time learning to live by herself but with a little training and help from her auntie in 19 years, she got the strength and enough knowledge to go to the human world.

—Angelic's POV—

I hugged my auntie hard as I said good bye before entering the portal, the portal felt different from teleporting in the way I'm used to.
When I was arriving I was in a strange green forest, it was nothing I have seen before. Everything smells and looks so different from home..

— timeskip by 1 hour—

I have now gathered some wood and was mining some coal for some type of light source.

"Hmm.. 20 coal.. it must be enough for now.."
I quickly gathered my things and teleported to the forest again.
After what felt like hours walking around the never ending trees, grass and some strange creatures I settled at a place I thought felt good enough to rest and then I saw the sun was starting to rise.

"The sunrise truly is beautiful"
As I admired the sun I noticed something glimmer in the corner of my eye, when I walked over to the source of the glimmering I saw some kind of liquid I assumed was water.
As I sat down by the edge of the water it suddenly came a small wave of water and hit my hand, it was tingling almost stinging.
I then got up and went back to my place.

As I stood there thinking of what I should do next I suddenly remembered that my aunt had told me that I should build a house if I could so I could have somewhere to sleep and have my things
So I started to clear out the space around me until I had enough planks and wood to build a house*

__timeskip 4 hours—

Now that I was done with my house I started to make it a home.

My stomach was growling so I decided to make some food.
A while after I had ate and fixed with some decorations for the house, I started to get really tired so I went to my bed and quickly fell asleep
.
.
.
.
.

Author here!
I lope you liked the story so far :)
If you have any ideas?
Have it good now and stay hydrated!!