the necklace

hiiiii omg omg omg omg over 480 reads!! it passed by so fast! tysm <3

you all have been so supportive and i greatly appreciate it, but i would just like to give a quick shoutout to my fourteen followers, thank you for following me! more dedications are coming in my next oneshot :)

shoutout to my followers -

Imposter_uwu

deflated_leaf

kiwi4787

period_guy

squishmallow09

SnazzyOcto350 

sleep-can-wait

_slate_

ifuckedurmom57times

not-sophie-foster

DaRedGod

ElizaSencen

Potterhead101807

idkwhattosay4user

so thank you!

this is just a quick oneshot about Aiden giving Aru a necklace :)

a r u

Aru woke with a start, rubbing her eyes. She had another nightmare, like usual. Would they ever stop? Even though they had already defeated the Sleeper and his army, she could never get his taunting yet once-loving voice out of her head (A/N eyyy thanks @_slate_ for the post-war idea once again :)).

Now's not the time to dwell on the past. What time is it? 6:00 am. Aru groaned and pulled the covers back over her head, trying to sleep, but it wouldn't come. Might as well do something productive.

She got up, brushed her teeth, and changed into one of Aiden's dusk-colored (Aru's favorite color (A/N oOoooOOoOo i wonder why ;))) oh-so-comfy hoodies and black leggings. She rolled up the blinds on her window and looked outside.

With the golden sun just starting to rise and a light breeze swaying the trees, the weather was beautiful. Perfect conditions for a walk. Wait, what's happening? Aru was so not a morning person. "Aiden's having a bad influence on me," she grumbled.

Aru grabbed her phone, put her hair in a high ponytail with a few strands hanging loose, and left a note on Greg, the stone elephant saying she would be back soon.

She opened the door, sighing when a cool, fresh breeze hit her. She walked out the front door, accidentally knocking over a planter with a loud clang. Oops. She put the planter back upright, plugged her earbuds in, and started jogging. Humming along to the lyrics, Aru turned a corner on her neighborhood.

"Wait!"

Aru kept humming.

"Wait!"

That must be part of the song.