Icy fun

*3rd p.o.v*

It was a normal day like any other in Y/n's house. Everyone seems to be doing their own thing when suddenly Y/n burst through the door wearing heavy clothing. The clothing looks so heavy that even all the demons started sweating.

"uh, Y/n-chan?-"
"Everyone, put your shoes on now"
"why?"
"Because today we going to an ice rink right now"

Of course, none of them even know what an ice rink even is. Y/n had already bought really heavy clothing for each of them. They don't know if they should be concerned or not. Y/n shoved all of them in the car and drove off, not giving any time for Kaigaku to fix himself on his seat. There was a turn coming up, Y/n turn the car a 'little' too hard. Kokushibo is shaking violently in the car. Daki is holding onto her brother for dear life. Kaigaku might as well just jump out of the car. When they finally arrive at the ice rink surprisingly, Y/n didn't say anything about the rough car ride. The car ride was too rough, it made Doma want to stop eating woman. Y/n was calm the whole time they walk in the ice rink. When they entered through the automatic door, they were greeted with a very powerful cold breeze. Doma didn't mind this, one of his demon blood art moves does create a very cold ice breeze. Y/n then lead them to a counter to find their skates that fit their foots. After they got their skates they finally were in the rink. A few people were still there gracefully skating on the ice without a care of the world. Y/n put on his skates then skate off leaving the demons trying to figure out how to put on their skates.

In the end they managed to put on their skates and skate on the ice. Of course some were having difficulty with it. Kaigaku was holding onto the walls of the rink, praying he won't fall. Akaza felt too confident and skate only to slip and fell on his bottom. He had a visible blush on his face from the embarrassment. Doma was next to him laughing at Akaza at his failed attempt to skate. Doma went to find Y/n when Akaza grabbed his leg while he was still on the ground. The action caused Doma to fell hitting his head on the cold icy floors. They both froze when they saw red fluid on the ice. Doma quickly wiped it with his sleeve, hoping nobody saw that. They get in big trouble if Y/n found out. Daki was holding onto Gyutaro telling him not to drop her, while Gyutaro on the other hand is struggling to stand up straight thanks to Daki who is holding onto him.

"DAKI DONT GRAB ME, IM TRYING TO STAND STRAIGHT"
"ITS NOT LIKE YOU ARE!- DONT DROP MEEE-" She screamed so loud that the whole rink can hear it. People might think someone is being kidnapped.
"DONT BE TOO LOUD UME"
"GYUUU DONT DROP MEEE-"
"FOR F*CK SAKES"

Kokushibo is the only person standing there. Doing nothing, he didn't want to fall down. He'll be embarrassed by everyone here. Especially in front of Y/n. So he just stood there, menacingly. Everyone gave him a strange look from doing nothing but standing there.

"Mommy what is that man doing?"
"I don't know dear, I don't know.."
"He's been standing there for 5 minutes.."

Kokushibo still stood still as a rock to this day. Doma and Kaigaku were having a little bet, whoever is the first one to fall, loses. The man last standing get to spend the whole evening with Y/n. They began to race around the rink with terrific speed. Since they were demons, they decided whoever gets to 100 laps around the rink is the winner. Of course they didn't even try to hide their speed. Y/n soon notice the two having a stupid race, what did he do? Nothing. He wasn't gonna waste his precious energy on the two demons. He'll let them do whatever they want for today. But then soon tried to stop them because people are getting uncomfortable with Kaigaku and Doma racing around the rink. Doma even pushed a child out of the way in order to win.

"What are those two doing?"
"They're having a race"
"For what?"
"To spend the whole evening with you"
"At this rate I don't think I want to stay here any longer"
"What do you think we should do?"
"Stop them Akaza I don't care how you do it, just stop them. Get Kokushibo to help too"
"He's....busy" Akaza advert his eyes towards Kokushibo who was still standing at the one place he'll never move from.
"What did I even raised that six eyed man to become?.."
"You're not his mother.."

Akaza then made his way in front of the way where Doma and Kaigaku were about to skate to. Doma noticed Akaza in front of him and Kaigaku who were coming in full speed, he scream for Akaza to get out of the way. Akaza did not listen and stood there getting ready to stop them. Doma and Kaigaku couldn't stop themselves, they know how to skate but not how to stop. Y/n is a few steps away from Akaza to not get hit by either Doma or Kaigaku. Akaza then brace for impact.

"AKAZA-DONO GET OUT OF THE WAY"
"NOT TILL YOUR STOPPED"
"DOMA WE NEED TO BREAK"
"UHMM WELL KAIGAKU-"
"HOW DO WE BREAK DOMA?!"
"THATS THE THING KAI- I DONT KNOW HOW"
"WHAT!?"
"IM SORRY AKAZA"
"FOR GOD SAKES I DIDNT BECOME AN UPPER RANK FOR NO REASON"

A loud clash sound has been made after Doma and Kaigaku threw themselves on Akaza. Y/n went to see if everyone was okay. He picked up Doma and Kaigaku by their ears, while they scream for his forgiveness. He called all the demons, it's time for them to leave. He shoves Doma and Kaigaku in the car and let the rest get in. Y/n was a bit sour on Doma and Kaigaku because they weren't considering that there's other people in the rink as well. If they were unlucky, he could've paid for property damage or someone got hurt. The car was silent, no one dared to speak up.

"We're going to McDonalds" Everyone's faces quickly turn into a joyful face they feel excited.

"Hang on where's Kokushibo?"
.....................
"F*ck we forgot him"

Meanwhile with Kokushibo

"Y/n-San?...My legs are cramp"