𝟢𝟣 | 𝖠 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖡𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

𝟢𝟣⋆˖⁺‧₊ 𝖠 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖡𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 ₊‧⁺˖⋆   

𝟢𝟣
⋆˖⁺‧₊ 𝖠 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖡𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 ₊‧⁺˖⋆   

ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ᴼᴺᴱ𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗪𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗼𝗻𝖲𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗈𝗈𝗇

ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ᴼᴺᴱ
𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗪𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗼𝗻
𝖲𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗈𝗈𝗇

In the state of Washington, under a near constant cover of clouds and rain, there'a a small city named Port Angeles. Population, 20,447 people.

This is where your father ironically decided would be an ideal place to move you and your little brother across the country to.

Your new home, your new beginning.

You on the other hand weren't too happy in the slightest.

You stand on the fresh concrete sidewalk in front of your new home with arms folded over your chest and a distasteful expression smoldered on your face at the sight of the 26-foot U-Haul stationed on the curb of the road.

Your father glances at you briefly before deeply suspiring. "How about less standing and more helping, hm?" You deftly roll your eyes as he sets the cardboard box of his old 90s mixtapes into your arms. His prized possessions.

"Be careful with those," he warns with a stern finger. "There is a mixtape in there signed by Tupac himself worth thousands!" Your father wiggles his shaggy brows at you and lightly chuckles at his boast.

You scoff as you eye the range of tapes from charting old-school artists such as Spice Girls, Prince, Biggie, Selena, and MJ.

You're surprised he's held on to these tapes for quite this long. You doubt his mixtape player is still in working condition but I guess that's what happens when you're born to a father who has a knack for making music.

"You kids these days will never truly experience real music," he rants under his breath, as usual.

"I'm sorry Dad, but I can't." You irately set the box on the ground, parading your defiance. You refuse to help unload, especially since you did not agree to the idea of moving here. Anywhere but here.