𝟢𝟤 | 𝖳𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖾

𝟢𝟤 ⋆˖⁺‧₊ 𝖳𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖾 ₊‧⁺˖⋆ 

𝟢𝟤
⋆˖⁺‧₊ 𝖳𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖾 ₊‧⁺˖⋆ 

𝟢𝟤 ⋆˖⁺‧₊ 𝖳𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖾 ₊‧⁺˖⋆ 

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟪:𝟢𝟨 𝖺𝗆

Here you were with your chin propped in your hand, regretting your entire existence as a man no taller than five-foot-two with narrowed icy steel blue eyes and a refined undercut takes attendance. His strong resemblance to Mikasa was beyond question.

"Welcome to English 12 Honors, seniors. I am Levi Ackerman, your English 12 honors teacher for the year." Mr. Ackerman deeply surveys the cluster of high-strung students before him with a piercing yet intimidating gaze. You can clearly see why Sasha was scared out of her wits earlier.

"I trust some of you will behave yourselves this year." Mr. Ackerman briefly eyes Sasha and Connie seated next to one another, resulting in a few snickers and chuckles.

You were sitting next to Mikasa at the center of the front of the room, your mind growing dim to Mr. Ackerman's lecture on classroom rules and expectations.

Your mundane eyes begin to roam the classroom's interior, scanning the unfamiliar faces of students you'd be spending the next nine months of your life with.

Your pair of eyes finally land on a boy sitting a few rows back to your left who mirrored your punctured posture but despite that, his gaze was already set on you.

Most people would shyly divert their eyes elsewhere once they've been caught ogling at someone out of interest but he doesn't. He shamelessly shoots you a smitten smile, the perfect combination of adorable and dangerously seductive.

He was gorgeous—hypnotizing to the eyes. His light ash brown hair was gel-slicked, framing his mullet remarkably. A small stubble graced his chin and the thought of Stefan Salvatore plunged your thoughts except he was a way hotter replica. How isn't that illegal?