Saving myself

They were introduced to hyunwoo manager who is also daughter of the CEO of starship records, woah this lady boss looks really pretty and intimidating changkyun thought. Long black hair, bright red lipstick, petite looking, how are we the same height? Could be the heels, changkyun thoughts were interrupted
"Oh Hyunwoo let me introduce you to my boyfriend, I really want you both to work on a song together"

Kihyun and changkyun were distracted talking about what they should take for lunch on Monday. "Everyone this is Lee Jooheon" Changkyun snapped his head so fast to take a look, talk about whiplash.
It was jooheon standing in front of changkyun he looks different, he looks really healthy, he looks fucking good with a simple black slacks a white button up and his chest all exposed, has he been working out?

On the the other hand Jooheon looks like he's seen a ghost, kihyun nudges changkyun as he tries to maintain his composure
"Hi jooheon, how are you?" He extended his hand out it took a while for the other to finally answer
"H-Hi Changkyun" they both shook hands Changkyun quickly released his hand but he couldn't help feel a tingly feeling all through his body. 

Nonono we are not doing this again keep it together thought changkyun.
He pushed the feeling away what they had was in the past and by the looks of it jooheon has definitely moved on, hell he even looks drug free.
"Oh jooheon there is daddy let's go say hi"
Then just like that jooheon was being dragged away by his girlfriend but even so jooheon and changkyun eyes stayed glued on each other as he was being dragged away.

"Okayy, what was that?" kihyun held on to the other shoulders and changkyun let out a breath.
"Uh remember when you meet me I was getting over a break up"
"Wait that's him the jooheon who left you a mess even until now" Changkyun shushed him, it's funny how kihyun and the younger met that same day he left jooheon. Poor changkyun sitting on a park bench sobbing his eyes out and kihyun was out for a run, he noticed the sad boy and he felt bad he decided to go up to him and asked him what was wrong and at that point changkyun just needed a friend, or just someone who would listen and kihyun lend him a shoulder to cry on. After that they became real close they even had the same major but kihyun was older so he had finished college a year before the younger and was about to start his teaching career. The point is kihyun and hyunwoo are changkun family to him  they went thru hell with him after his break up.

Flashback
"Kyun, hyunwoo made some ramen you need to eat it's been three days and all you've been eating is a couple of crackers" kihyun had turned off my phone and kept it from me, I stayed at his and hyunwoo apartment besides not having a place of my own I knew If I talked to jooheon or even saw him I wouldn't hesitate to go back with him.
"I made a mistake ki I need to call him!"
"No you don't! it's been two weeks you don't need him" I started sobbing I was acting insane at this point begging him for my phone back I was desperate I needed jooheon I felt a heavy weight on my chest, I couldn't breath, I would wake up crying I needed him when I would close my eyes I could still hear jooheon close to me.

Kihyun came back and threw the phone on my bed i was like an addict that needed my fix I quickly turned it on soon hundreds of notifications poured in.

"Changkyun, stop showing him that you'll go back and stay through anything. That's why he puts you through everything" fuck he was right my hands trembled I knew what I had to do but letting go would be so hard I looked at the screen my mind racing a million miles,
"kihyun"
I got up and gave him back my phone
"Here, I-I need to learn how to make it without him."