Confused?

"I don't care I just want him back" kihyun scoffed "bullshit!" Hyunwoo stared at his boyfriend "don't look at me like that kyun is out there heartbroken and alone he's not answering me and it's his fault I swear if something happens to him it will be on you" kihyun pointed at the rapper then a phone ringing interrupting them "it's wonho!" said kihyun moving  aside to answer his call "Oh Thank God! It's ok keep him with you We will go for him in the morning poor thing has been through a lot" giving a dirty look to joohoen.

A look of relief appeared on kihyun face "is he okay?" Asked hyunwoo "yes, Wonho found him" Jooheon shot his head up "Fuck!"

Changkyun had rushed past the sea of sweaty bodies looking for the exit, he kept hearing his name but he ignored it he needed to be alone he needed to get out of this place, he felt trapped it was getting hard to breath finally rushing towards the exit. Kihyun kept calling him he ignored it, I felt angry and sad all at once but mostly right now he hated himself for giving jooheon another chance even though he knew deep down it was a bad idea.

Changkyun sat on the side walk lazily drinking his beer he was on his third one and he wasn't planning to stop his heart hurt to much. "Bet a fucking bet!" He said out loud getting weird looks from people on the streets. He felt drunk on the street curb how what would his kids at school think of him, he felt pathetic. A black car pulled up next to him "hey! How much for a good time cutie?" the man stuck his head out the window "fuck off" changkyun yelled.

"Fuck you then slut!" The guy yelled out, changkyun wasn't thinking the alcohol wasn't helping so he threw the beer bottle hitting the tail light of the stranger car "oh shit" said changkyun as he hurried to get up and run away. "Get back here you little shit" the guy looks a lot older so if he ran fast enough  he had a chance to get away. So he ran, he kept running until his legs gave out his chest burned he felt sweaty and close to vomiting "changkyun?" Familiar voice called out.

Changkyun was leaning against a brick wall he felt a sudden relief hearing that familiar voice. He put on his brace face and smiled "hi wonho" he gave a small wave still trying to calm his breathing he noticed wonho wasn't alone, next to him is a cute guy a few inches taller than changkyun wrapped up in wonho jacket. He felt a wave of jealousy hit him, at this point his feeling we're all over the damn place. "Are you okay? Was... someone chasing you?" changkyun shook his head he felt like breaking down all over again Wonho gentle tone and caring eyes weren't helping, he felt like he didn't deserve the older kindness so he decided it was best to say his goodbyes and keep walking he didn't want to intrude the older date.

Why does he feel so stupidly jealous, of course Wonho would be going on dates the older didn't belong to him, after all just earlier he was planning on staying with jooheon and telling wonho they could only be friends and nothing more. That's until jooheon ripped his heart to shreds "kyun, you don't look so good. Let me take you home" Wonho offered but changkyun declined "n-no I don't want to interrupt your date" he slightly bowed and walked away.

 Let me take you home" Wonho offered but changkyun declined "n-no I don't want to interrupt your date" he slightly bowed and walked away

         Don't forget to Stream Don't Regret ✌🏼