Chapter 1

Kazuto

Its about damm time,I went to acedemy to see familiar faces.

With that,I got and up took a shower and wore a white hoodie and black pants while wearing sunglasses.

Why sunglasses?

Simple,My eyes are just too pretty.

Anyway,Lets go to acedemy.

I went down the road and began walking towards the acedemy and i finally reached the acedemy and i saw acedemy has been shifted.

Yes.There is just a normal house instead of acedemy now.

Yup,I should ask the ones living here,They might know where the kuoh acedemy has been shifted to.

But i still don't get it how they removed a whole fucking school building.

I walked near the door and rang the bell and guess who opened the door.

It was the boob lover as he asked"Hoe can i help you"

"Hey where is kuoh acedemy now,It should be here,But it isn't where it is"I said

"Kouh acedemy?I can show you the way,I am going just there"He said and I replied"Ok then lead the way and Don't make me lost the way"

He nodded as he took me to the road and he said"We have to go right"and I began walking towards right as he shouted"Hey thats left"

"Are you seriously that dumb,Thats right"I yelled at him and he shouted back"Now i know how you end up coming to my house,You idiot"

"Fuck you bastard,I will find the way myself,I curse you to die single"I yelled at him and he yelled back"I too curse you same,You damm pretty boy"

As we two went the others ways and After a few minutes,I finally reached the acedemy,I had to take a taxi to reach here.

But now since i have seen this place,I can just teleport here.

As i walked in the building and My class is 3-B,I am third year student

And I rushed at my class and door was about to close and i yelled"I won't let you get closed just yet"as i jumped and kicked the door"Kazuto's flying Kick"

And door was broken into pieces and what i saw wasn't my class,I saw few girls in there and it was student council and i said"What the fuck..This is suppoosed to be my classroom"

"No its studened council office"Momo said

"Isn't there already a studen council office,Why do you guys need another one,Now just tell me where my class is"I said

"I can take you to your class"Momo suggested,I nodded"Yes you must do,You took over my class without telling me"

She sighed as she took me to my classroom and she left after showing me the class.

Door was closed and i took saitama's pose and"One punchhhhh"I punched the door"Kazuto's fist"and door was broken into pieces as i saw the whole class staring at me and my getup.

I walked in waving my hand at them"Hello,Hello i am Kazuto Hitatori,You can send love letters later"

"You are the new transfer student?But whats with that get up,Where is your uniform"Sona spoke up,Fuck..Why she is in my class

"Your uniform is lame,Mine is much cooler"I replied back

"You will have to pay for the damage you caused,Hitatori-san"She said fixing her glasses

"Ok i will pay,I have a lot money"I said and Teacher said"So class here is new transfer student,Kazuto Hitatori,Do you have questions for him"

"Are you those hair natural"A girl asked