chapter 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

ˢᵖᵒʳᵃᵈⁱᶜ

✧˚.🎀༘⋆

[ friendzoned ]

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲.

So, you can imagine my astonishment to hear from him whilst I was studying. As you quickly wrote down a note for Biology, the phone rang. You lunged forward, clawing at the phone and placing it against your ear. 

He said he'd come over with some video tapes so we'd watch them. 

After ending the call, you were quick to dial in Cher, then Dionne afterwards. 

A night alone with Christian? I sent for reinforcements!

The girls answered, and you barely had to get the message out, before they were barreling through your front door. 

Then Dee, Cher and I had to design a lighting concept. And costume decisions. I don't rely on mirrors, so I always take polaroids. Whenever a boy comes, you should always have something baking. 

"Ugh, my eyebrows are not working!" you whined. 

"Well, I'm trying to even them out as much as I can, Y/N!" Dionne countered.

"Look, you're all flushed," Cher advised, draping your dress for tonight on your bed so it didn't wrinkle. "You have to calm down, okay? Calm."

You nodded, then began to smile. "You know, I am so glad I never did it with someone I had lukewarm feelings for because Christian is brutally hot, and I am going to remember tonight forever."

"Blot." Dionne placed a tissue in your mouth, and when she pulled it back, it had some lipstick stains, so it wouldn't end up on your teeth.

For the special night, you decided to go with a light pink sheer dress, that closely resembled a night gown, with mini strapped heels and a pearl necklace.