New Evnviroment??

You sigh heavily. Jujutsu Tech, huh? you said to yourself. You walked in and saw a blindfolded man waiting for you, he looked tall and strong. "Hey, you're y/n, right?" He said. "Y-yeah, uh I came here because I have some kind of...power, I can alter things to my will." You explained.

He laughed. "Okay then, well, I could teach you  how to use them!" he cheered happily.  He was clearly someone who's carefree and fun to be around. You nodded and followed him. "Everyone, this is Y/n! She will be our new student." The man announced . A pink haired boy walked up to you and said, "Hello! I'm Itadori Yuuji. Nice to meet you!" "Oh hello! Nice to meet you too!"

Later that night, you went into your room and jumped onto the bed, being embraced by the comfort of your bed and the cold air flowing into your room. You almost fell asleep, but you got interrupted by a text sound from your best friend, Kira.

KIRA:

Hey bestie! How's Jujutsu Tech so far? 

You chuckled at your friend's nosiness. You replied back. A few minutes later while you were peacefully napping away, you were awoken by a familiar voice, an enchanting, attractive voice saying, "Hi, y/n!"

 You woke up and saw Gojo . "G-G-Gojo! Why are you here? " you stuttered

"Ah, just wanted to ask you something. Tomorrow we are going for a outing to a waterpark,you coming?" He said.

"Sure, I guess, now kindly fuck off, I'm tryna sleep!" You yelled. Gojo sighed and left.