School Day

"Ugh, what time is it?" You ask yourself, lazily. Gojo and you now live together, but in seperate rooms, because you felt sleeping in the same room was moving too fast. You used your powers to warp the clock out of existence.

You drag yourself out of bed and into the bathroom. 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐚𝐤! The shower turned on. You took off your clothes and embraced the relaxing, warm water gushing out of the showerhead. After your shower, you got dressed and saw Gojo there, waiting for you on the dining table. Prepared to eat, obviously. You chuckle. While you're making pancakes, Gojo was on his phone. "Hey, y/n. You're a sub teacher for Nanami, right? He isn't here today so we can teach together!" Gojo announced. "Okay, I guess. First period is you." You reply, not stopping mixing the pancake mix.

After breakfast Gojo and you went out into the car as Gojo turned on the AC. You and Gojo put on the seatbelt as the Gojo started driving. "Hey, babe. If you and I can teleport, why are we still going by the car?" You ask. "Because it's more fun this way! Its slower, plus you can increase the speed and do all kinds of cool stuff!" Gojo ranted. 

Soon you reached Jujutsu Tech. "Good morning, Y/n-sensei! Good morning, Gojo-sensei!" Yuuji greeted. "Hey, Yuuji!" Gojo and you said together and started laughing. You walked into the staff room while Gojo kissed you goodbye as he was off for his lesson. "You're seriously in love with that meathead?" Utahime asked you. "Hey, Uta! Yeah, I mean, he's an idiot, but he's so lovable!" You reply, ignoring her rude comment. You knew if you wanted to, you could kill her in a few seconds, but you weren't that kind of person.

after the lessin gojo had taught, you walked into the classroom and smiled. " Hello! I'm Y/n-sensei! Nice to meet you!" You said, bowing. "You know who I am, and this is Fushiguro Megumi. He's really bland and get agitated easily. This is Nobara Kugisaki, she also gets agitated easily, she loves shopping." Yuuji exclaimed. "What the hell did you just say?!" Nobara yelled, getting ready her fist. You laughed loudly. 

"okay, thats all for today class! See you tomorrow, we'll be learning about cursed energy!" You said. The studebts were walking out the door, while you chuckled, looking at their rejoiced faces. "Hello!" Gojo said, cheerily. "Hello! I missed you!" You shout, hugging him affectionately. Gojo hugged back and kissed you. This time, though, he put his tongue in it. "Mmf...Ahhh.Ughhh.." you moaned. You pulled on his hair. It seemed like eternity before he stopped, but started kissing your neck instead. Gojo's body pushed against yours, forcing you to lean against the desk. He stopped only to say, "do you want me to stop, darling?" "Y-yes..we can do it later.." you said, in between moans. "Hmm, okay. But can i stop holding myself back then later?" He asked.

"Okay..i guess."

ayo sorry for this, but this will be the end of the story

Love yall! Ty for reading