2. FIRST IMPRESSIONS

The Eight tower always smelled of chlorine and axe body spray.

The smell reminded Quinn of a high school locker room.

She would rather be in a locker room than The Eights meeting room, but nevertheless when duty calls she's there. Sitting besides Homelander, on his right side. Because he insisted, joking that Quinn was his right hand woman. She wanted to punch him.

She didn't work as hard as she did just to have some asshole call her his sidekick. Nevertheless Quinn thought it was just better to smile and nod, not to challenge Homelander. Better to keep the blonde hero satisfied then to listen to his whining whenever someone questions his authority.

The door opened, revealing a young blonde woman. Quinn instantly recognized her as Starlight. The new addition to the eight. The girl looked nervous, but yet so determined.

Looking at her Quinn could remember her first day like it was yesterday.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

The brunette was buzzing with excitement. It was the first ever eight meeting.

Quinn was excited to meet her colleagues, all of them being very respectable and heroic.

The Eight would consist of heroes like:
Mister Marathon - the fastest man on the planet

Queen Maeve- the strongest women

Lamplighter- a hero with the ability to manipulate fire

The Deep- a hero who could speak with aquatic animals and who could practically live underwater. Quinn thought that that he was an offbrand Poseidon

Translucent - a man with the power to make himself invisible

Homelander - supposedly the powerfulest supe in the whole world.

Black Noir- Quinn actually didn't know what the hero could do, she knew that he had been around for a long time. He was a member of Voughts Payback A mystery that she would love to uncover.

And the final member to round up this team was Quinn.

She felt honored to be a part of the team, she was the youngest member of the team being only 18 years old. She was the youngest and least experienced hero in the team.

But that didn't stop her from confidentiality waltzing in the meeting room, she felt eyes on her.

She basked in the attention, smirking that she made some of the heroes do a double take.

She didn't feel as confident in her normal clothes as she did in her suit. The emerald colored skin tight suit made her feel invincible and it also perfectly accented her green eyes.