the new beginning

The morning sunlight shone across The kings room. Billy, still far asleep eyes widened as the alarm clock sprang into his ears. He slammed his hand on the alarm clock making it stop and aware that his awake. He got up and rubbed his eyes thoroughly until a little girl randomly knocked on his door, she opened it a crack making sure that billy's awake "hurry up, I want to go school a bit early" he rolled his eyes in glee. "Ok, close the door so I could get changed" he gave a light smile as as did. after what had happened in the mall Billy slightly changed, he just came back from the hospital yesterday having his limbs still sore, bruised and dull aswell as his arms and chest

So it's his first day coming to school after what happened, not caring that much he shuffled towards the edge of the bed and carried himself up trying to ignore the pain spreading throughout his back. He stepped towards his bathroom and began a warm shower that revealed his bruises and old scars. He lifted his head up hoping for change that would most likely abort him. Then he pulled his head down, his eyes forming hot tears. Meanwhile with Max who was already changed into a blue hoodie tagging along with some jeans. Her hair was tied up in two Dutch braids by her beloved mother. She was sitting down devouring her toasts and eggs.

10 minutes later with billy
Billy changed into some jeans, a while shirt along with his black leather jacket and his necklace. He went over to Max who was Standing next to the door waiting. "Hopefully you don't act as selfish as you were you faggot" his father snorted. Billy looking back at his father left quietly opening the door letting Max go first. "Neil I don't think you should talk to him like that even after what he has been through.." Susan remarked. Neil rolled his eyes angrily and declared "if he doesn't change his not going to go through anything pleasuring."

In the camaro
Billy sorely reached for the keys that was in his pocket and started started camaro making it growl. "Are you ok Billy?" Max questioned hoping for some vent. "Yes I'm fine Max.. nothing really new" he glared onto the road while driving. His eyes were red from before and his lips crumbled inside. Max turned her head to the nearest window to her right after all she did feel really bad for billy. She loved him with all her heart, she couldn't forget the moment were Billy was on the hospital bed sitting up hugging his sister Max while sobbing. Billy laid his hand on the wheel holding his tears, where did he mess up after all he is a mistake, that's what he thinks he is a mistake, monster, crybaby and faggot.

"Maybe things are going to change, you never know Billy" Max cheered. Billy nodded in agreement even though he doubted that. The clouds darkened and covered the sun to set the mood for billy. Cold morning air flew across the sky creating hurtles and curves.

The drive lasted more then four minutes, surprisingly billy slowed down his limits to the fiftys. He drove into the carpark and parked his camaro perfectly into the rectangle.

"Alright you can hop off now if you want" he mumbled, with that Max opened the camaro door to shut it after herself. She took her dark secreted bag with her and walked off giving sassy vibes.

Billy stayed in his camaro and pressed the button next to him that left the window in defeat and rolled down. He grabbed his small white box in his pocket and opened it to take a cigarette out. Slowely and gently lighting it he cupped a hand infront of the flaming disaster to not let the wind anxiously blow the flames out. Soon grey smoke smoothly curved out of his mouth.

His eyes were dark and dull, no happiness filled the boy except for his sister Maxine. He was really just sick of himself why didnt I  just die?.. was the question that bubbled inside his head first.

He took the blame all to himself feeling guilt and culpable.
A few minutes passed, the bell rang telling everyone to get to their classes. Billy anxiously hopped out, dropped the cigar and stepped on it with his leather shoes. He started walking casually towards the massive sized school.

Everyone scrammed inside of the classrooms leaving billy alone at the lockers. But he heard a racket hm? He switched his head to the right sighting Steve. Harrington he ignored him and grasped his books out of his locker knowing which one to bring out since everyone in his class stormed into the art room. Steve in the other hand glared at billy misunderstood hargove? Did he finally return. The smaller boy (billy) strolled past him avoiding eye contact.

And your probably wondering why? Well billy himself gathered his emotions ready for change but he doesn't know how to act around Steve anymore, his caughten feeling and butterfly's. Steve eyed him in confuesement isn't he supposed to say something mean? Wow hargrove has really changed.

The bigger boy followed his way to billy who was walking quietly passed the classrooms. When Steve finally caught to him he tried to ask "Um hey hargrove-" "hm?" Billy slowed down waiting for a response leaving Steve unconsciously shocked. That was cute. WAIT WHAT!? no, no I can't be catching feelin- "I just wanted to ask, how are you doing?" Billy's responce shortened "fine."

AHHHHH steves mind fused, how could billy change to this, like this isn't the expected billy. Steves cheeks glowed a low opacity red. Sorry was the last word billy said before he stormed into the classroom. "Luckily your not as late" the teacher muttered. Billy nodded in agreement and took an empty seat that had another empty seat next to him. Steve busted into the room apoligizing for how late he was
"It's fine now take a seat next to...billy!" She said in response. He didn't argue, Steve stumbled his way to the depressed seat and sat right next to the blonde curly headed boy.

1052 word count